Malphite's epicly Versatile

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Milskidasith

12-26-2010

Well, you can be a pretty good burst character with just straight armor; get a few items, activate your W, and enjoy your 300 damage AoE ult and 600 damage AoE slam afterwards.

But yeah, AP is stupid on him. He has great AoE scaling on armor, so go with that.

Pepsi Plunge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by killd0zer View Post
his ult is 1:1 i think, Q is like .75 or .8

After you blow those, you'd just be useless
you wouldnt cuz u have awesme brutal strikes which deal high damage even if u ant stacking
any AD

Pepsi Plunge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milskidasith View Post
Well, you can be a pretty good burst character with just straight armor; get a few items, activate your W, and enjoy your 300 damage AoE ult and 600 damage AoE slam afterwards.

But yeah, AP is stupid on him. He has great AoE scaling on armor, so go with that.
something he CANT do

Pepsi Plunge

12-26-2010

u guys are telling me he can do ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING?????!!!!!! COME ON THINK HARD! i already know the answer btw:P

Acias

12-26-2010

Ranged Carry.

Pepsi Plunge

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acias View Post
Ranged Carry.
he can carry better than ranged carries!