Cassiopeia: An Informal Guide

12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nevrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

Well... While I'm disappointed you've uninstalled, I'm glad you won't be trolling my thread anymore.

If you were more civil I might have suggested how to change your playstyle to be effective, but alas, you had to run your mouth instead of being constructive.

Corevian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

Awesome guide! Bump ~!!~

Alvarian

12-30-2010

this was pretty awesome

my favorite, favorite thing about her ultimate is ruining the enemy's attempt to initiate

ESPECIALLY if they are initiating on your tower

Nevrus

12-31-2010

Glad the guide helped!

AsteriskCGY

12-31-2010

well been running Cass for the last day or two, liking her playstyle. Been using flash and clarity cause I end up just keep trying to harass the opponent with it. A lot of misses. Build's about the same, early tear, but I go for giants belt early for survival. I also end up leveling Q early as well, so I'll try this out. Ghost sounds like a better option, since it seems to be up more often and has a less situational use to it.

DarkOrchid

12-31-2010

Good Guide here. Maxing Q first is good too albiet a different playstyle.

AreYouReady2Die

12-31-2010

Debating on switching it up a bit with a hybrid build, anyone have any luck with it?
Still have some pretty good ap still, I was goin the usual ap build AA, Will of the ancients, Ryjials, Lichbane vs ezrial solo, enemy olaf jungle 4v5(tryn my team d/c), ez was ad hybrid. Got him to 10% 8 times but couldn't get the kill, 4 times olaf shows up, 3 times ganks me, I was full health so I'd put up a retreating poison spam, for some damage he tower dives I ult fang spam etc, hed kill and escape.

Hadn't finished will yet so instead bought hexyech gunblade 60 ad 75 ap 20% spellvamp and ad vamp, with lichbane it gave me a better boost and burst damage somewhat, since ez was just using his flash to escape.

Thinking Malady, AA, hextech gunblade, Ryjials, nashor's/soulstealer/zhonya/abyss/void situational, gonna test more tonite, but liked the boost it gave, especially in situations where you need to step the damage burst up with less teamfights needing aoe(had a blitzcrank on team pulling them in)
With lich procs you range attack for200-700 with 20%lifesteal as well it keeps your hp up pretty well.
Also auto attack lifesteal let me lane more, less going to base, and when you lock your fangs in, atleast for me, I won 1v1 and 5v5 more(tryn reconnected 20 mins in) there's enough ap still that your AOE is good, but your not as helpless

Nevrus

12-31-2010

I thought about Malady's on her, and it sounds good on paper. Your autoattack becomes a good harass and applies the magic resist debuff, which is useful to make your spells hurt more. Malady is now a very interesting mage item, instead of the trash tier/Twitch buff it used to be!

Try a build that gets Malady first, and tell me how the results are. If it works well I'll try it and if it works well for me, it'll go in the guide!

AreYouReady2Die

01-01-2011

It worked fairly well the one game I had mid and started well, wound up selling to complete hextech in desperation, but was worse off then. Had 2 decent teams all night in 10 games. Even my mundo tank I typically play got roflstomped, too many players that didn't speak english, and didn't cooperate. The one game I went melki/tear, malady started welll 6/1 by level 10, then the bottom path joined in, that were fed by my idiot teamates, sold malady for sheen in desperation to no avail. With decent teams it works, I gave up on cass for the night

Nevrus

01-01-2011

I'll give it a try if I can pull together a good team, then. Results to follow!

12345678 ... 10