Cassiopeia: An Informal Guide

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nevrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2010

The main reason my build involves getting Archangel's before Rylai's is that it will likely provide more net ap for less cost faster, which is very useful to your burst damage. The idea is to burst opponents down to build stacks quickly, and then get Giant's Belt to keep them.
But, if you favor a more defensive playstyle, feel free to invest in defense earlier. I'm personally not worried about dying right when I start building my stacks- you lose very few of them. Once you get enough burst to be truly dangerous, you'll get more stacks and THEN start being targeted. GA is also useful once they've caught on to your scheme.
Just try to move and gank with your team to minimize the chances of yourself dying, and the lack of early survivability will be a general non-issue.

Lord Mayhem

12-29-2010

Nice guide! Gotta love the music theory lesson!

AreYouReady2Die

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

I like cass, about 5 games with her so far since I bought her. On second game I built the way you posted before thread started..
I couldn't keep my hp up, swappped soulstealer for will of the ancients for better results, especially against pushy teams, still can't get the ouput to carry team and own, but a lot better results.

Just annoying that her base damage is too low to push back, even when I was 14-4 and full build, doing good damage and spamming fang and poison vs mundo on tower AA, will, ryjialls, zhonya, void staff it took a good 15 seconds to make him ult to heal, I ignite him and keeep hitting he still took 2/3 of tower down with spirit visage, warmog FoN only(he had about 50 mr after void and pen at most yet he could eat me in 3 seconds

Nevrus

12-30-2010

The only character I could imagine would be able to single-handedly deal with a mundo like that would be a Tristana with Madred's. The fact that he took his time taking out the tower and your team didn't arrive to help you kill him was depressing.

If you aren't doing well at all, it's sometimes worth it to sell the Mejai's. Also, remember that as Cass, you are an assassin and a constant damage output in teamfights. You're not the best 1v1 champion, except against super-squishies. But when the rest of your team is taking their fire and you slither in to start killing, your damage output will be appreciated.

Glad you like my item build! It's good to solve your own character problems as they come up, and that's what I attempted to do with it.

Stay veomous!

AreYouReady2Die

12-30-2010

Most depressing thing was he didn't even bother to try and kill me, good thing for me but depressing just the same. Had I been karthas/malz/teemo/anivia he woulda died with ult going in same scenario, guess lichbane would have been better vs high health champs(course with his armor wouldn't have).

Nevrus

12-30-2010

You could also consider DFG for situations like that, if you're really intent on 1v1 vs high health champs. But really, you shine in team fights, where your slow can really influence the enemy positioning, your damage output can burst down squishies, and if melees try to focus you you can just stun them for your team to eat.

Esikiel

12-30-2010

This champion ****ing blows,low aoe rng,low mobility even with boots,poor dot dmg worse release with buggd skills -__- **** this ****!!!!

Nevrus

12-30-2010

Well, usually I try to suggest tips to people encountering problems.. But because of your phrasing, I'll respond like this:

Go play Garen if you want a champion that doesn't require any skill to perform.

Have a good day, non-venomous troll!

Esikiel

12-30-2010

lol ive lost all games with her -_- tried magi pen and everything....but nada her output is low too low.dnno what im doing wrng.....i get stunnd there im dead

Esikiel

12-30-2010

unistall it is lol played since launch..no character ever fustrated me till this one lol

1234567 ... 10