Most Usless Staff Member(MUSM) goes to.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrWish

12-26-2010

The most useless staff member goes to . drum roll .... RIOTMARCOU

- Has done absolutely squat in the 3 months and the least he could do is notify people of tournaments right? of course he doesn't , and all the tournaments like newegg are just gone unseen

- When they hired him i was like hmm maybe the competitive scene will get better , it honestly has gotten worse if anything , MLG said earlier that the chances of LoL being in scene is very low

- He has no say apparently because balances are being made disregarding competitive gaming , opposite of starcraft 2 .

- He has done nothing other than make 3 forums sections, congratulations, you have made three sections in 3 months . Replays,Obs,Anything competitive wont be out for 6-12 months knowing riot.

- /end rant . P.S Riot start caring bout the competitive scene not all about casual.

EDIT ; yeah im harsh but i deserve the right to be after waiting a year for riot to do something other than make constant champs+skins. , no point anymore after all the other games kick off leaving LoL in the dust . I picked Up Hon and Starcraft as there actually worth spending time on.

Ferisar

12-26-2010

The below diagram displays me caring steadily in the face of your opinions

Baezon

12-26-2010

Just cause he's not talking to YOU doesn't mean he's not doing anything.

Rebel Cardinal

12-26-2010

MLG is for console kids.

SarenArterius

12-26-2010

Holidays moron, no one does anything.

Get an IRL

MrWish

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Cardinal View Post
MLG is for console kids.

right , thats why starcraft 2 is one of its main events that i watch regularly , since im a top 500 ranked in it,

Ferisar

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWish View Post
right , thats why starcraft 2 is one of its main events that i watch regularly , since im a top 500 ranked in it,
Yeah, because SC2 didn't have the backing of SC1 being an extremely popular competitive-scene competitor, right? Everyone knew that game was going to be all over everything.

MrWish

12-26-2010

LoL can easily be a great fit for MLG , its just Riot needs to get their act together and stop caring so much about casual gamers. I personally play starcraft 2 a lot since LoL is so ****ed right now.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-26-2010

This thread is completely unnecessary.

Constructive criticism > childishing qq'ing.

MrWish

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferisar View Post
Yeah, because SC2 didn't have the backing of SC1 being an extremely popular competitive-scene competitor, right? Everyone knew that game was going to be all over everything.
what difference does it make they have computers and will use them , they considered LoL not so much anymore after seeing the effort riot puts into improving the competitive scene with replays,obs.