Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most Usless Staff Member(MUSM) goes to.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrWish

12-26-2010

The most useless staff member goes to . drum roll .... RIOTMARCOU

- Has done absolutely squat in the 3 months and the least he could do is notify people of tournaments right? of course he doesn't , and all the tournaments like newegg are just gone unseen

- When they hired him i was like hmm maybe the competitive scene will get better , it honestly has gotten worse if anything , MLG said earlier that the chances of LoL being in scene is very low

- He has no say apparently because balances are being made disregarding competitive gaming , opposite of starcraft 2 .

- He has done nothing other than make 3 forums sections, congratulations, you have made three sections in 3 months . Replays,Obs,Anything competitive wont be out for 6-12 months knowing riot.

- /end rant . P.S Riot start caring bout the competitive scene not all about casual.

EDIT ; yeah im harsh but i deserve the right to be after waiting a year for riot to do something other than make constant champs+skins. , no point anymore after all the other games kick off leaving LoL in the dust . I picked Up Hon and Starcraft as there actually worth spending time on.

Ferisar

12-26-2010

The below diagram displays me caring steadily in the face of your opinions

Baezon

12-26-2010

Just cause he's not talking to YOU doesn't mean he's not doing anything.

Rebel Cardinal

12-26-2010

MLG is for console kids.

SarenArterius

12-26-2010

Holidays moron, no one does anything.

Get an IRL

MrWish

12-26-2010

Quote:
Rebel Cardinal:
MLG is for console kids.

right , thats why starcraft 2 is one of its main events that i watch regularly , since im a top 500 ranked in it,

Ferisar

12-26-2010

Quote:
MrWish:
right , thats why starcraft 2 is one of its main events that i watch regularly , since im a top 500 ranked in it,

Yeah, because SC2 didn't have the backing of SC1 being an extremely popular competitive-scene competitor, right? Everyone knew that game was going to be all over everything.

MrWish

12-26-2010

LoL can easily be a great fit for MLG , its just Riot needs to get their act together and stop caring so much about casual gamers. I personally play starcraft 2 a lot since LoL is so ****ed right now.

Larias

Adjudicator

12-26-2010

This thread is completely unnecessary.

Constructive criticism > childishing qq'ing.

MrWish

12-26-2010

Quote:
Ferisar:
Yeah, because SC2 didn't have the backing of SC1 being an extremely popular competitive-scene competitor, right? Everyone knew that game was going to be all over everything.

what difference does it make they have computers and will use them , they considered LoL not so much anymore after seeing the effort riot puts into improving the competitive scene with replays,obs.