The #1 counter to Eve/Shaco FotM.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phatshady912

12-26-2010

Since I have been seeing Eve and Shaco either banned or picked in every single game at my Elo (~1650) for the past 2 weeks, I decided I would take it upon myself to ruin their game. Simply play a tank, or get your tank to buy an oracle at level 1. Preferably a tank with high mobility like Shen or Gragas or even god forbid lane Rammus. Now just go roam the usual spots with your team, break Shaco boxes etc, chances are you can get a pick. Or if it is just Eve you are facing, camp the bush near your own wraiths, then go enjoy your free 1st blood at lvl 1 when Eve tries to steal them.

Now their Eve or Shaco only has 2 possible lanes to gank instead of 3, making them more predictable. If your 2 solo lanes are having trouble, simply go roam and help them out. Sure eve can counter jungle and gank, but as a mobile tank you can counter-counter jungle and counter gank ;P A tank with less than usual CS can still contribute much more than a starved Evelyn or Shaco, who are literally 2 shots to your teams solo champs.

Lyov

12-26-2010

Are they actually OP?
I left LoL for so long...
HoN doesn't have this problem, but can anyone explain to me why Eve is OP? Or suddenly became OP? Shaco is a broken concept character, so I understand that, but why is Eve now broken?

Nenesse

12-26-2010

Counter counter jungling and counter ganking are good strategies all-around. Although, in the depths of elo hell Eves tend to revive- farm their own jungle and gank the side lanes instead of counter jungling. I would know because I'm an eve who plays in the depths of elo hell.

Demunlul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

shaco's a fotm?

flaminganus

12-26-2010

she isnt, people just forgot how to get oracles. infact, eve has had little to no change for a very long time people are just angry that more and more players learned how to play her

hvywpnsguy

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyov View Post
Are they actually OP?
I left LoL for so long...
HoN doesn't have this problem, but can anyone explain to me why Eve is OP? Or suddenly became OP? Shaco is a broken concept character, so I understand that, but why is Eve now broken?
Eve didnt get broken. She was left out just as she was. Minor number tweaks here and there. People thought eve was weak until someone named Sorakabot at EU realms posted his way of playing eve. He's apparently #1 in solo queue. He only plays Eve.

People have been playing Eve as a jungler/ad, and it has been working out pretty well so far.

ToastANDeath

12-26-2010

I've actually found the best counter to jungle Eve is...knowledge. Revive-smite Evelynns always start at the same spot and this makes it easy to get FB off them from the start. Additionally, after they revive you know they're going straight to blue buff.

Devil May LOL

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvywpnsguy View Post
He only plays Eve.
check his top 3 ranked.

at least get your facts right.

Lyov

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvywpnsguy View Post
Eve didnt get broken. She was left out just as she was. Minor number tweaks here and there. People thought eve was weak until someone named Sorakabot at EU realms posted his way of playing eve. He's apparently #1 in solo queue. He only plays Eve.

People have been playing Eve as a jungler/ad, and it has been working out pretty well so far.
I played her that way and did fine, I don't get it? Are noobs really not buying the stronger wards or something?

Mowarth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

Please leave Shaco out of the discussion, Eve is the FotM not Shaco.