Duo -Que Rage!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annenthios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

Need to blow off some steam...

Had a Shen and his Kennen friend duo on my ranked game...Their difference in elo was a little more then 250

Shen tried to tell me that since im shaco i should be initiating teamfights because i have a "stealth" (i was shaco....)

And we got a janna who rushed starks

Sadface

No i dont think im perfect, nor the best but like...commonnnnn

Anyone else have some duo que failure stories to share?

Commander Yordle

12-26-2010

Rage!

INRIhab

12-26-2010

its working as intended bro

why didn't you carry

Xanthic

12-26-2010

I had two guys earlier that were duo, one was Shen and the other one Mundo. I was playing Sivir and the enemy team always focused me first and Shen never ulted me to save my life. He always saved his ult to ult his duo friend Mundo. I asked politely if he could consider using it on me since Mundo only got focused during the end. But they never replied and just kept talking to each other in some foreign language.
Once the match was over, Shen was around 300 rating lower and Mundo around 200 lower. We still won it, but it pissed me off slightly.

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

¿Que?

ESL NightRage

12-26-2010

BRs.