Annie : i dont suck with her

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MBirk

12-29-2009

40% CD reduction capped gives.
2.4s Disintergrate
4.8s Incinerate
18s molten shield
72s tibbers. (bear in mind he lasts 60s if he doesn't die.)

With her fairly weak .6 AP ratio on dis/incinerate and .7 on tibbers, I can't stress enough, how awesome CD reduction is for her.

fortis

12-29-2009

Exactly why i say CD and Magic Pen are more important than AP on annie. Deathfires is a great item because it gives her another spell to cast between her cooldowns. The 200 damage minimum shoudlnt be overlooked - 200 extra damage (minus spell resist) is alot, alot more than early game ap will give u with her.

Dahras

12-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiCEM0nEY View Post
Kassadin - His silence and slow and teleport can be really ****. Always harass him with spells. and auto attacks. Luckily his hp regen shouldnt be too high, but watch out. You might not be able to handle him when he gets to level 6. This is extremely rare for annie as most heros lose any advantage they had against annie at level 6. If you can, blink towards Kass when he shoots his **** ball silence, then try to kill him in one combo + ignite (+ deathfire ?)
Yeah pretty much... Though any Kass trying to solo mid is mentally ******ed.

The rest is true though. When playing against a team with kassadin (whose my main... I play Annie as a secondary) you have to watch his MIA's because he is basically a hard counter to Annie if played well. He can take away your distance advantage, take away your defenses (your stun... silence ftw) and then can slow you, all the while matching your burst.

The advantage annie has is that she is a good character before level 6. If you lane against a Kass, make sure to make him get far behind everyone else in levels by harassing hard early. Basically, Kassadin isn't a champion before level 6, so you have to keep him in that level range as long as possible.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2009

kass is okay solo mid. if he levels quickly, his dmg/mana ratio goes up quickly. then he can gank early.

MBirk

12-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiCEM0nEY View Post
Exactly why i say CD and Magic Pen are more important than AP on annie. Deathfires is a great item because it gives her another spell to cast between her cooldowns. The 200 damage minimum shoudlnt be overlooked - 200 extra damage (minus spell resist) is alot, alot more than early game ap will give u with her.
Yeah I was agreeing with you.

However, still not convinced on deathfire. I know you said no to nashers. But that 25% CD red on it is stronger then deathfire's 15%. 9% from mastery at 30. 6% more is needed. Runes, then mp runes.
The 33% faster attack does seem wasted, but not really. Annie will have 93 damage at 18.
I believe that would give her .9attacks per second, from .7 base. 84 vs 65dps doesnt sound like much, but that is 100 more damage in the 5s incinerate cd period.
and much more vs towers. Plus as noted, she has a slow animation/attack. Speeding that up will help with last hits, and tagging runners with her longer range on auto attacks then spells.

fortis

01-08-2010

can anyone get this guid on a directory?