ArPen or MPen Christmas Quints?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ikeblade

12-26-2010

Which are better? I play casters, like Annie, and Dps, like Nidalee, but which is better in general? I'm sure somebody has done math crafting on it.

Arihus

12-26-2010

ArmorPen Quints are more universally used than MagPen.

Axp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

shouldnt nid be using mpen too?

Buddhas Rampage

12-26-2010

90% of Nids abilities are magic, but her Q in cat and auto attack benefit from ArPen. Its a toss up what to choose really.

BeastMode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

honestly, magic pen is gonna give you a little more bang for you buck since the recent changes on last whisper make armor pen a bit easier to attain through items for the champs that need it. In theory both runes are balanced so it's really up to you.

Claxi

12-26-2010

you cant say that X rune is better than the Y rune it depends on the hero and which kind of damage she deals so in general you have to decide if you play more Magic or Physical damage dealers. But for Quints i would recommend the Health Quints because more health in the early game is way better than getting owned in early and deal no dmg in the mid/late game. Early game is the very important for the rest of the game. Loose or Not to Loose that is the Question. You shouldn´t play nid as Physical carry but arpen is still good for takedown and spear harassment.

inFe eD

12-26-2010

ArPen Quints are far stronger than MPen Quints, yes. But, since you play mostly casters, this shouldn't even be up for debate.

Charcoales

12-26-2010

either is good purchase at those prices, buy three of each so if u ever need to use either one you'll have both.