What the **** happened to exhaust

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BriefEternity

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firellius View Post
You mean like Ragnarok or Endless Rage?
It's called running from the unkillable person. Learn to do it.

Firellius

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriefEternity View Post
It's called running from the unkillable person. Learn to do it.
Sure I will. My 300 base movespeed will make quick work of escaping from that 320 base movespeed person with a Phantom Dancer who can slow me and spin up to me.

Obviously.

BeastMode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

old exhaust = 4sec blind+slow
new exhaust = 4sec ad/ap reduction + slow

you all think riot is made up of a bunch of idiots but at least wait and see how things pan out before you start QQ'ing all over the place.

VMan7

12-26-2010

Quote:
Sure I will. My 300 base movespeed will make quick work of escaping from that 320 base movespeed person with a Phantom Dancer who can slow me and spin up to me.

Obviously.
God forbid you buy armor.

Strikerwolf

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCJunky View Post
Hmmm actually I just learned today myself that Exhaust is pretty terrible without the accompanying Mastery. As opposed to Flash / Ghost which don't need the mastery to be effective.

I was playing Gangplank and was trying to chase down an Ashe with 1/3 hp. I cut him off from his path back, Exhausted him, and proceeded to slice. However, even with missing from Exhaust, Ashe still applies slow effect and proceeded to kite me for 3 seconds. Then he turned around and just outDPSed me with Bloodthirster as his only damage item. I had Infinity Edge, 2 Avarice Blades, and full HP and I got owned.

This was a cool story, bro.

Why didnt you parrley? Im pretty sure a 1/3 hp Ashe would die to a parrley from a GP with a IE and 2 Avarice Blades.

Firellius

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMan7 View Post
God forbid you buy armor.
Heaven forbid I wish to do at least a tiny shred of damage.

BriefEternity

12-26-2010

Quote:

Obviously.
This is also easy. Positioning. You obviously know he's faster than you and can slow you, so maybe you should counter that by not being near him or hugging your turret.

If he turret dives you exhaust still works. He'll either be slowed and die. Or he'll waste his ult and run. I play a lot of Tryn, exhaust will still ruin his day.

Firellius

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriefEternity View Post
This is also easy. Positioning. You obviously know he's faster than you and can slow you, so maybe you should counter that by not being near him or hugging your turret.

If he turret dives you exhaust still works. He'll either be slowed and die. Or he'll waste his ult and run. I play a lot of Tryn, exhaust will still ruin his day.
Unfortunately, if I stay out of Tryndamere's range (Which is pretty big considering movespeed, slow and spin) I can't do anything. The position to survive is not the position in which you can be useful.

Mages don't need the nerf, Olaf and Tryndamere don't need the buff.

Indexus

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SulphoR View Post
it seems like its going from being an OP WTF carry shutdown for 4 seconds straight to a balanced damage reducer that also works on mages, sir
I think, you went over the top, calling Exhaust "carry shutdown".
Most people took it for the slow on-demand, not blind, which was just a nice addon.

Riot just does that, to let the simple people have their simple way to victory.

It;s obvious, that tactical thinking with champions like Tryndamere or Olaf is strictly forbidden.

Ferisar

12-26-2010

Quote:

Obviously.
Aw you're right, he's spinnin' and slowin' and shiz like whizzat and you're all aw bro what bro bro bro, brobro!?
n' hell liz bam shablam bam, all you of like dead n smaz dude.

Why you gotta be all daw?