What the **** happened to exhaust

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raejack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

Why is it so hard to find out info like this? I never know when changes happen to the game.

INRIhab

12-26-2010

it blinds and slows

wat do

SulphoR

12-26-2010

it seems like its going from being an OP WTF carry shutdown for 4 seconds straight to a balanced damage reducer that also works on mages, sir

Firellius

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SulphoR View Post
it seems like its going from being an OP WTF carry shutdown for 4 seconds straight to a balanced damage reducer that also works on mages, sir
Because mages desparately needed additional shutdown on top of their natural squishyness and people like Tryndamere and Olaf needed less.

BriefEternity

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firellius View Post
Because mages desparately needed additional shutdown on top of their natural squishyness and people like Tryndamere and Olaf needed less.
Exhaust was an insta-your ****ed spell for almost anyone. I assume they didn't like this so they toned it down.

Xtchizobr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firellius View Post
you forgot to mention Bveil's bubble and the fact that MR is intrinsically too powerful since AP damage is burst by nature...

INRIhab

12-26-2010

I thought it was common knowledge AP shines early-mid game and falls late game while AD shines late game?

Firellius

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriefEternity View Post
Exhaust was an insta-your ****ed spell for almost anyone.
You mean like Ragnarok or Endless Rage?

VCJunky

12-26-2010

Hmmm actually I just learned today myself that Exhaust is pretty terrible without the accompanying Mastery. As opposed to Flash / Ghost which don't need the mastery to be effective.

I was playing Gangplank and was trying to chase down an Ashe with 1/3 hp. I cut him off from his path back, Exhausted him, and proceeded to slice. However, even with missing from Exhaust, Ashe still applies slow effect and proceeded to kite me for 3 seconds. Then he turned around and just outDPSed me with Bloodthirster as his only damage item. I had Infinity Edge, 2 Avarice Blades, and full HP and I got owned.

This was a cool story, bro.

Hakolin

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCJunky View Post
Hmmm actually I just learned today myself that Exhaust is pretty terrible without the accompanying Mastery. As opposed to Flash / Ghost which don't need the mastery to be effective.

I was playing Gangplank and was trying to chase down an Ashe with 1/3 hp. I cut him off from his path back, Exhausted him, and proceeded to slice. However, even with missing from Exhaust, Ashe still applies slow effect and proceeded to kite me for 3 seconds. Then he turned around and just outDPSed me with Bloodthirster as his only damage item. I had Infinity Edge, 2 Avarice Blades, and full HP and I got owned.

This was a cool story, bro.
What's that? Ashe can kite melee dps? NO WAY WHAT THE **** EXHAUST UP