Riot, you baffle me...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KURTii

12-26-2010

For some reason a so-called "leaver system" has been created... and we have absolutely no proof of this, you don't show us how it works, make a video about it or something and there was no need to create a leaver system when the matchmaking is f***ed up beyond belief! I would expect this kind of matchmaking in BETA.

Puma Namanari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

? What sort of video would you want to see for that?

"Hey guys this is the leaver system spotlight, now I'll be joining 10 ranked games and leaving them to ruin everyones day just to display how this'll work... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, 10! Alright so here goes, see this popup? Yeah it means I'm banned for X days... Maybe that should make me reconsider my leaving behaviour! Alright guys, that's it for the leaver system spotlight by riot games"

... done?

No really, why would you want a video for that? XD

MV101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma Namanari View Post
? What sort of video would you want to see for that?

"Hey guys this is the leaver system spotlight, now I'll be joining 10 ranked games and leaving them to ruin everyones day just to display how this'll work... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, 10! Alright so here goes, see this popup? Yeah it means I'm banned for X days... Maybe that should make me reconsider my leaving behaviour! Alright guys, that's it for the leaver system spotlight by riot games"

... done?

No really, why would you want a video for that? XD
I'd watch that.

ardizzle

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV101 View Post
I'd watch that.
i would watch it twice

Whyborg

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardizzle View Post
i would watch it twice
I'd watch it erryday

WΎR ؃ LL

12-26-2010

Also, what is the limit on how many leaves a person can has before he is banned from playing ranked all together or ranked with non-leavers?

You cannot have these players in ranked with over 40 leaves in season 1 playing with those of us with 0 or very few(10 or less).

There should be a queue for the habitual leavers where they all play together and to get back to main queue they have to play tons of games without getting a leave.

KURTii

12-26-2010

I would watch a video like that, just to see proof and see how it actually works

kioik

12-26-2010

It's stealth code. Press the "I Believe" button that it's working as intended.