4v5 buffs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRamenBandit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

i can imagine people abusing this system by making 1 leaver leave at a time and then reconnect 5mins later to have another leaver leave until everyone buffs up

Poney Electrique

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

I don't agree with this.. Not at all.

Analu

12-26-2010

That's a very old quote. After that they DID implement something, and had to remove it because teams would sometimes have their zilean leave for the bonus and passive.

Pika Fox

12-26-2010

they need to be careful of what they do because too much gold gain and all can make it better to 4v5 over 5v5, so if its not in yet, its probably to make sure of ballancing issues.

got321321

12-26-2010

nice so the lame strategy in eu will even get stronger. full %mastery xp, zilean, + xp rune + leaver was really a big issue in eu. and you want to make lame strategy even more unfun. gg, i'm probably off when they will buff tower and gold gain when someone will leave. people will aslo force newb to quit game but nvm.

Omnipotence

Recruiter

12-26-2010

I'm pretty sure that most of this is already implemented. When you play 4v5, 3v5 etc I know for sure that your towers get stronger. How old is this quote? Also, forfeit sounds a lot like surrender.