Do good players use on kill/assist items?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Klazzix

12-29-2009

Items like:
-Mejai's Soulstealer
-Sword of the Occult
-Leviathan

Title says it all, why or why not?

JunkRamen

12-29-2009

I'm not a good player but I see good players use all three of them, most notably Mejai on champs like Kassadin and Leviathan on champs like Nasus and Malph.

Lumaca

12-29-2009

Only if I feel like I'm doing well. Mejai's usually my second item as Nunu. He's beefy, so doesn't die easily, gets assists left and right. One well placed ulti can net me 4-6 stacks. If I feel like it, Leviathan after that.

Purutzil

12-29-2009

Nope... if its good player verse good player the items over-all is not worth it. Your not going to get that huge of a kill streak with good players and its likely if your doing well you will be targeted.

BobiusMaximus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2009

Mejai is the most useble as it evens out compared to buying pure AP items at just 4 stacks. Leviathan is generally a worse choice as it needs about 10 stacks to be better than buying pure HP items.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2009

um... mejaj at 5 stacks, leviathan needs to be around 14 stacks or more to be worth it.