Pantheon or Shen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

Which should I get (please dont say both because that is an absolutly stupid comment and I will judge it as a spam).
Pantheon is good at dealing tonnes of dammage, Shen is good at supporting teamates on other lanes.
Overall the two technically have the similar ult (both can teleport).
I already have Tyrndamere and Fiddlesticks if that helps (I am lacking a tank, which according to Shen's profile says hes kind of tank)

MLGN00BFR4GG3R69

12-26-2010

Both.

DN Frosty

12-26-2010

shens a very good tank but it depends on more. It really comes down to what runes you got for what. It also depends on your playstyle more then anything. Hope that helps

Mok

12-26-2010

not to spam.
but I would personally say get both.
they're good in their own ways for the style of play that is required and your own personal style of play.
only difference is that with Pantheon rapes face with moderate CC and Shen has no face raping capabilities and a good CC. both their "supporting" roles are good and revolves on how well you and your teammates do.

shen is a good tank. not the best but good enough. the nerf to his shield hurt him a bit though. smart players burst their targets down really fast especially those that are being saved by shen.

Rammus is currently one of the better tanks i believe. with a 4 second taunt. but that's just based on statistics.

imo try them all out till you get one to your liking.

ZiggyOnMars

12-26-2010

Shen is dependent. Panth is independent.

Prometheius

12-26-2010

Panth can solo a team if needed later on, if you got fed. Shen can't and always needs a competent team.

If you want less frustration, go Panth.

DN Frosty

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyOnMars View Post
Shen is dependent. Panth is independent.
Theres been plenty of team fights where i all need to do is heartseeker their group and my team cleans up all the kills. He can lone wolf or hunt in a pack. Know that fact and fear it

ZiggyOnMars

12-26-2010

Shen is high risk in solo queue

DN Frosty

12-26-2010

shen and panth get banned alot in ranked games lately too

HardcoreRainbowz

09-27-2011

I'm in this situation atm lol.