Got called a noob for carrying a team...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endoscopy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-26-2010

You get used to it. Just carry those morons as well as say nothing other than coordinating attacks and mia.

asdbnmrty

12-26-2010

Hurry! Blame someone else before they realize we are terrible!

Whyborg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

Gz on outsmarting your idiotic team, pity you actually carried them not to worry though, they'll go back where they belong next game.

Sinn GnG

12-26-2010

For some reason I don't think we're getting the whole story here.

oBs0QCXcBTQM4Pjf

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdbnmrty View Post
Hurry! Blame someone else before they realize we are terrible!
Funniest strategy ever, I really couldn't believe they were saying I was noob for evening the team out alittle the only other one that was doing good was ww with 11 kills and 8 deaths, end game it was me and ww walking around duo crushing them and ww getting the kills, ashe was alright she was 6-7-10 but man that olaf and trist it was ...just incredible they kept talking, they even called me out in all chat after my 2nd kill olaf says "how did you just die to ap fortune and lane olaf? You're bad." Even after this..they NEVER got mr lol

j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn GnG View Post
For some reason I don't think we're getting the whole story here.
I guess you've never played a game of League of Legends... this type of stuff happens ALL THE TIME.

oBs0QCXcBTQM4Pjf

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by owninoobs View Post
I guess you've never played a game of League of Legends... this type of stuff happens ALL THE TIME.
What he said, I will add I've seen much worse composition and fail stuff in LoL tho

OLI HC

12-26-2010

you got trolled and you're butthurt, so butthurt you have to post about that time you got trolled in game.

Arkaether

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLI HC View Post
I got trolled and I'm butthurt, so butthurt I have to talk **** towards people about that time I got trolled in game.
Fix'd

oBs0QCXcBTQM4Pjf

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLI HC View Post
you got trolled and you're butthurt, so butthurt you have to post about that time you got trolled in game.
Actually the opposite if you listen to them, they said I trolled them ap fortune build is fail.. endgame my rain was dealing 900 dmg over 2 seconds, my w had cumulative stacks of 14 + 43 which adds up 228 dmg everytime I hit somebody a 4th time plus I had lich bane making my attacks deal out another 600 dmg every tiem I used bullet lol