Got called a noob for carrying a team...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oBs0QCXcBTQM4Pjf

12-26-2010

Played a game just now and I went 12 - 4 - 21, we won and two of my allies still raged claiming I almost lost the game for them. I was captain and I asked who they wanted me to ban, right away people say panth/shen so I banned and enemy captain banned mord/ eve. Anyways I was first pick and I chose miss fortune and said I'm going to go mid, anyways the enemy picks went as such, malephite, rammus, chogath, malzahar, and corki. My allies chose, ashe, tristana, olaf and ww. Right now you see a problem right, were all AD and no tanks and they have ap and tanks and ad.... anyways I saw the problem right away so last 10 seconds I said I'm going AP mf and ashe or trist take mid ill go top or bot ( expecting to not carry, just be an AP support/fighter. One ally said "plz dodge somebody ths mf noob..." game started and trist went top and ashe went mid and I went bot, with trist and olaf crying about me going ap as I tried to explain why... welp the game wnt normally until 27 mins and they had baron, I was 8 - 3 at this point and trist still talkin **** at 3 - 5, as they pushed mid I came around behind did make it rain and then ult and I killed everybody but rammus who then killed me... my teammates respawn push inhib in and then cry bwtf mf where wre u for that bpush, stupid ap fortune.... 0.o anyways after inhib push game got realy easy I didn't grab anymore kills but I gt 10 more assists from that point on, and even ended up last hitting the nexus as allies fought near enemy safe spot. In endgame chat trist and olaf were still on about my build and how it almost cost us the game, olaf 3 - 8 - 11 and trist 6 - 7 - 3... why oh why do morons like this exist?

P.S. the enemy stacked armor like I thought they would and absolutely no MR, I ended with most dmg by 30k at 270k dmg 0.o

sev705

12-26-2010

/ignore is a powerful tool.

Goodnight PanPan

12-26-2010

they don't understand team compositions, you do

congrats for being smarter than the average player at your elo

Arkaether

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

Morons will be Morons

Wvlf

12-26-2010

I saw first pick MF, not bad, she is my top carry. Then I saw the next two picks your teammates chose were Ashe and Trist. Queue-dodge asap. Lol and olaf/ww. Lucky win I'd say.

NecroMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

I got yelled at for picking, playing, and carrying a game with Mordekaiser back before he got nerfed because he was "garbage tier" according to an evelyn and an urgot.

I stopped playing ranked for like a month out of sheer frustration.

oBs0QCXcBTQM4Pjf

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward0g View Post
I saw first pick MF, not bad, she is my top carry. Then I saw the next two picks your teammates chose were Ashe and Trist. Queue-dodge asap. Lol and olaf/ww. Lucky win I'd say.
All the champs we had were legit but together it just spells disasterfail, and yes we got lucky and I said so in endgame and so did enemies, I even singlehandedly shutdown malephite way early game I picked up 4 kills in first 10 mins, all from malephite who kept trying to kill olaf right next to me

zCryptz

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sev705 View Post
/ignore is a powerful tool.
Using enter is a powerful tool too.

oBs0QCXcBTQM4Pjf

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMage View Post
I got yelled at for picking, playing, and carrying a game with Mordekaiser back before he got nerfed because he was "garbage tier" according to an evelyn and an urgot.

I stopped playing ranked for like a month out of sheer frustration.
You were dealing with chumps if they raged before th nerf, even after the nerf he's quite a presence

Rehno

12-26-2010

I just lost a game where everyone on my team was negative except me and a malzahar. Everyone else fed. I was playing a jungler, I ganked constantly, I literally was 5 0 3 until team fights started. I got called bad by the 0 7 3 lux on the other team, because I constantly ganked her. It goes to show how garbage people really are at this game.

PS, Riot, stop matching me with ****ing garbage. Thanks.