Increase the knockup duration of Yasuo

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0 x

12-24-2013

yas has a higher damage output than trynd when played right. yi and fiora as well. this is end game full item melee carry build. it would be too easy if his knockup was easier/longer or his q had a range indicator and such

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
Fortunately Yasuo will grab enemies within the R's radius who are knocked airborne after his ult begins! That being said, you are still constrained by the radius of the ability's AOE.
Huh, I did not know that. I'll have to give it a whirl (lel)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
No changes planned for the Q. It feels spot on to me. Do you feel the particle extends too far or not far enough?
That's unfortunate. I think the ability could stand to have 50 more units of range added to it. Width is fine.

LululuCawCaw

12-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilentworld View Post
I've been playing him quite a lot and i noticed this problem. I can't maximize his ult when using his whirlwind on enemies that are quite far apart. There are times when the enemy farther behind is just about to get hit but the first one is already falling, making me miss one of them
No.

I've played against Yasuo for some time now. For me, his knockup lasts like "forever". Longer than Riven's Q knockup.

Hellpyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2013

Is there any chance of adding on-hit efects to the third hit of Q? As of now, it feels very weird to lose out on them on the third Q, especially since it still has crit functionality.

Charrend

12-24-2013

@CertainlyT Can you make the whirlwind hit box like 25 units wider?

It feels like its just a little too big for what it hits.

BelligerentGnu

12-24-2013

CertainlyT, on the off chance you return to this thread, on the subject of auto-smartcasts,

could you please, *please* give karthus Q a visual area indicator? I've heard Riot say that they frown on difficulty generated by clunky controls, yet this remains.