ELO Hell - No Way Out!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orbz

12-25-2010

So I am in ELO hell. Recently i have been focusing very hard to pull myself out of it. I have won, out of my last 25 games, 22 - 23 of them.

But the problem is my rating is not increasing! I am only getting between 6 - 10 points per win but I lose considerably more when there is a defeat. How the hell am I supposed to get out of hell if I am not even awarded a sufficient amount of points?

As a matter of fact, the more I win, the less points that are awarded to me. I was given only 6 points multiple times for hard, 40 minute long games. I can understand when you are at the top of the ladder, then progress should slow to come by. But I am far from it!

Shouldn't there at least be a bonus for a win streak or a larger point pool the farther away from the top you are?? I am on maybe 15 or so games without a loss and I am still in the 1000 range getting between 6 and 13ish points per win! How the hell do I get out of hell even if I am winning???

Bearclops

12-26-2010

I wish Riot would fix this. It's not fair to be punished so severely for losing, and get very little for winning.

Hoos Winning

12-26-2010

pts are based on who you are against. not where you are. Even match? ~13 pts. Uneven in your favor win ? ~10. Uneven in your favor loss? ~-15 Uneven against you win? ~17 pts Uneven against you loss? ~-10

Orbz

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoos Winning View Post
pts are based on who you are against. not where you are. Even match? ~13 pts. Uneven in your favor win ? ~10. Uneven in your favor loss? ~-15 Uneven against you win? ~17 pts Uneven against you loss? ~-10
you've made no mention of why I am being awarded 6 points a win?

Flurry

12-26-2010

the only way to get out is duo queue. Or u rly need to be a badass player, which u shure arent if u cant get out by yourself.
if i solo its hard, i win more but only by an inch more games but if i duo i win 80% of my games and can rly pull up my elo. Thats also the reason why all high elo players are up there, if they only solo queued from the beginning they would also have had some hard time but since they all have other rly good players in their lists it was a piece of cake to get that high. Not saying im 1800+ elo, im sure they would have gotten there sometime anyway but it would have taken them longer.

Orbz

12-26-2010

there is no issue with the win %... please read before you comment, its the amount of rating i am being awarded per win

Xanthic

12-26-2010

Are you duo queuing with someone higher Elo than you? If you for example duo with someone 200-300 higher Elo than you. Then you'll get ton less rating for winning and lose more for losing.

Orbz

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
Are you duo queuing with someone higher Elo than you? If you for example duo with someone 200-300 higher Elo than you. Then you'll get ton less rating for winning and lose more for losing.
why is that? wouldn't i be put in a higher elo bracket? shouldnt i be given more elo rating bc of the harder game ...

Diminga

12-26-2010

The only way out is premade
Solo Quene is too hard bro,play with someone you know

TL Frolo

12-26-2010

jungle and mass game