Heimerdinger.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamioni

12-29-2009

Does anyone else think Heimerdinger is ridiculously OP? For the past week, when Heimer was free, the team who has him always wins because of him. I do not understand why he was buffed with the last patch. His turrets do too much damage. That is my main complaint. Everything else is fine, but his turrets are WAY too strong.

Barbedwire

12-29-2009

I'm not sure they touched his turrets, but they did a hefty buff to his rockets. They have stupid range, stupid damage with no need of targeting anything, and it can hit for 3-5 people effortless.

Grenades are pretty powerful too. And so is his turrets.

Overall I wouldn't call heimerdinger balanced, he is over the top, but I wouldn't call him OP and nerfing him. Just small adjustments.

sogy

12-29-2009

if they lowered his turrets health it would help alot imo they have to much health ive played veigar the last couple days and i have to use 5 dark matters to kill some of them and that with zhonya's ring it gets really annoying after awhile

discomatt

12-29-2009

Baaaahahaha.. Heimer is a viable champ now. Don't like his turrets? Push another lane or nuke him.

Aralain

12-29-2009

As a heimer lover these kind of posts are just delicious vengance. Now people don't drop on the blind pick screen when someone goes heimer. And no, he isn't OP, he's still a chump late game without a team, but what non-carry isn't. So I guess that puts him on par.

And if anything, I personally would call for an increase in turret durability. Too many folks can shut turrets down too easily.

tCOperator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aralain View Post
As a heimer lover these kind of posts are just delicious vengance. Now people don't drop on the blind pick screen when someone goes heimer. And no, he isn't OP, he's still a chump late game without a team, but what non-carry isn't. So I guess that puts him on par.

And if anything, I personally would call for an increase in turret durability. Too many folks can shut turrets down too easily.
I don't play Heim, but I've seen Nunu's ult + Soraka throwing heals on Nunu to negate the turret damage. Worked pretty good, too.

NightRiderJ

12-29-2009

I dont think Heim is OP, maybe reduce the turret's armor a little and reduce the missile damage, but outside of that there are more OP characters out there.

the grenade is fine IMO, as it takes more skill to hit with it, it's not even cast and click, it's an AOE cast which makes it easy to dodge.

Smoky

12-29-2009

his grenades are not fine as far as he's like twitch, he can sit outside of the tower firing range and grenade the tower. Also his rockets are super incredible. He has hit me with a rocket off the screen cause another champion was near him (rare instance). That's op'd. Turrets aren't the problem, its he's a nuking class now with no skill and he can nuke (grenade) towers outside the firing range. Scale his rockets down. He has turrets for defense. If you want to play a nuking class, there's annie, veigar, or ryze.

BrentClagg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2009

The only part that might be OP are his rockets. Though I actually think he is in a good place right now except for the fact that his ultimate needs to be a bit more fun.

CryHavoc

12-29-2009

lol heimer OP lol