Picking a Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarbuckle

12-25-2010

I'm looking into picking a champion to make my main. I want something that I'll stick with so I can start learning all the odds and ends. I'm interested in a carry (maybe? I don't really know) I want someone is somewhat hard to learn, but pays off for doing so. My current champions are Yi, Ashe, Heimerdinger, Twisted Fate, Amumu, and Udyr. I really have no idea what to pick, I want to be able to get kills for my team, and be relatively quick in battle. It might be hard to find one exactly to those specifications, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Nezbeck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

You should try Akali. Difficult to learn but now that i know how to play her i crush, especially in 3v3. People fear the invisible bubble so its even easy to solo lane against a caster. Add me if you want to know more or see her.

De Evil Rodent

12-25-2010

Another good character is Kog'Maw. HARD to learn but fun to play.

LyraOrpheo

12-25-2010

Pantheon.

Darth Nub

12-25-2010

Lux is insanely fun.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

It really depend on your playing style.

Udyr, Amumu, TF are good, Yi is fine.

Ashe is often too squishy as a dps, and her passive is lame in my opinion.

Heimer? You will need to pray for a buff, or at least, not a nerf.

Marius Caesar

12-25-2010

If you want kills and be quick in killing them, yeah Akali fits the bill. She's got a curve but you'll wreak havoc when you develop the finesse she needs.

BuenaBuena

12-25-2010

Pretty much every champion is hard to master and can rock. I am now try to master TF, and I find him very fun and powerfull. Amumu is another superb champ. 4lvl dragon is soo cool.
I especially love champions 2in1 like TF and Sion. You can switch to another bulid if you tired of one.

lmaonade200

12-25-2010

I like mastering tanks since i really like standing there soaking up damage while the opponents rage at how unkillable i am

i've been maining tanky xin zhao these past few weeks :O he's pretty hard to master, but has insane ganking ability

thunion

12-26-2010

I would suggest katarina but i dont think she is your style..
Other then that you can try trist(counting that she is free)/Kog becouse of theyr long range also yi is very powerful carry if you know how to play him(the thing i never did ;/) 2 other my suggestions would be jax or tryn they are very dominating if you do good