Best jax player?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheIronFist

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemsu Hor View Post
just nuke/abuse till u have a kill with your lane partner. build tanky items hes actually very good in team fights because hes not squishy at all
newbs needa stop buying rageblade its bad
Items - gunblade+trinity force+ninja tabi+warmogs+atma's banshee's.

you neeeeeed to build life items on all champions.. defense only gets you so far.
with the items above it takes 12k+ physical dmg to kill u and 13k+ with R on to kill u with magic+ u still hit like a truck and nuke with trinity
Except the problem is if you aren't fed this build is ****. You have no resists until ATMAS. You still get CC'd to death. I do nuke abuse. But I also solo lane and do it very well. I actually win more games then I lose as jax BECAUSE I can carry. But I feel like I am trying TOO HARD. Playing someone like kennen I roll face while jax I can't at all even when fed MUCH MUCH HARDER. I build a fairly tanky jax and when solo laning normally take cleanse to make it even harder to CC me to death. I even get merc treads over ninja tabi so I can have that much more CC reduc if CC is killing me.

My build is questionable at times but this isn't the solution. I just want to talk to a higher level player about HOW you full on carry a team with jax. Because while I can be the main DPSer I never am a full carry like I can be with ashe, MF, kennen, and even xin zhao.

BraveryBeyond

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronFist View Post
Except the problem is if you aren't fed this build is ****. You have no resists until ATMAS. You still get CC'd to death. I do nuke abuse. But I also solo lane and do it very well. I actually win more games then I lose as jax BECAUSE I can carry. But I feel like I am trying TOO HARD. Playing someone like kennen I roll face while jax I can't at all even when fed MUCH MUCH HARDER. I build a fairly tanky jax and when solo laning normally take cleanse to make it even harder to CC me to death. I even get merc treads over ninja tabi so I can have that much more CC reduc if CC is killing me.

My build is questionable at times but this isn't the solution. I just want to talk to a higher level player about HOW you full on carry a team with jax. Because while I can be the main DPSer I never am a full carry like I can be with ashe, MF, kennen, and even xin zhao.
Actually, that build was fairly good. My layout as of right now:

Flat Atk Spd Marks
Flat Dodge Seals
Per Level Magic Resist Glyphs
Dodge Quints

Cripple- 1
Archmage's Savvy- 3
Sorcery- 4
Archaic Knowledge- 1
Resistance- 3
Hardiness- 3
Evasion- 4
Defensive Mastery- 1
Nimbleness- 1
Harden Skin- 1
Veteran's Scars- 4
Ardor- 3
Tenacity- 1

Doran's Shield/Doran's Blade (depends)
Ninja Tabi
Hextech Gunblade
Trinity Force
Atma's Impaler
-Situational Item-

I never need much defense earlier in my games as I skirmish and gank a lot, so I tend to only fight when it's to my advantage. Later when team fights start, I have enough armour and MR to deal with any threat (I've stood in the middle of crowstorm and beat a fiddle to death) that I come across, so I'm not too worried on that front. I go down the defensive tree to give me that extra little boost to defense I need to cover taking all those big damage items and it works out fine. Yeah, I probably die more than most, but I usually end up taking two or three with me, so it works out. I'm not concerned with K: D, only winning.

The key is to build your defense around your pre-game setup and make sure your items do all the carrying.

Sizif

02-04-2011

My score is better than dyrus on EU!And 2 pentas!

Mercurius

02-05-2011

It's Dyrus. It's always been Dyrus.