Kat & Garen - Wtb Resouce system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemon Pledgė

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

^ Title says it. It just irritates me they have nothing but CDs to work off of. I don't see CD champs as op, it just doesn't make sense to me how they can use a skill, which would require a sacrifice of their resources (Mana/Energy/Health) to use. So essentially they create something from nothing. It would be like a fighter in RL fighting and never having to take a breather. Health in this game is the closest to stamina and fatigue RL has that Ive seen in a game yet. I think Garen would work well with Mana, or even Health. Kat seems like an energy type deal to me, coming from someone who used rouges in wow. She seems rogue like to me. But Mana couldn't be too bad. My only problem with CDs, is they don't make sense. How can one do a brutal attack with no effort or cost?

Rant end.

trundling Trol

12-25-2010

the physics of energy and matter do not apply in the world of runeterra

SuchIsLife

12-25-2010

Riot should worry about making Kat viable before they concern themselves with giving her skills an additional cost.

Lemon Pledgė

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

Garen with mana makes total sense, but Kat has been debated back and forth from what I saw in posts.

Poochy

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheist Ocarina View Post
^ Title says it. It just irritates me they have nothing but CDs to work off of. I don't see CD champs as op, it just doesn't make sense to me how they can use a skill, which would require a sacrifice of their resources (Mana/Energy/Health) to use. So essentially they create something from nothing. It would be like a fighter in RL fighting and never having to take a breather. Health in this game is the closest to stamina and fatigue RL has that Ive seen in a game yet. I think Garen would work well with Mana, or even Health. Kat seems like an energy type deal to me, coming from someone who used rouges in wow. She seems rogue like to me. But Mana couldn't be too bad. My only problem with CDs, is they don't make sense. How can one do a brutal attack with no effort or cost?

Rant end.
dont try and put logic in this game XD...usually never works, and Kat was out b4 energy

Krautia

12-25-2010

It seems to me that if Garen wasn't "tired" after using his spin he'd just do it again. The CD seems like the breather to me. I'd be more in favour of giving characters like Jax energy rather than continuing to give people mana (in terms of 'making sense' mind you, not balance)

Commie Rogue

12-25-2010

Meanwhile everything else in this game makes perfect 100% total sense. OP you are so right, this game is so grounded in reality, this is just a crazy problem that should totally be fixed.

Meanwhile, while I'm not being sarcastic, so you're saying we should completely destroy Kat's passive and have to rework her as a champ? Since that passive only works on a pure CD champ.

Energy is only on three champs in the game, adding it on more would make sense I guess, but I feel like people would scream and yell. I wouldn't be happy.

Mana: Imagine all the *****ing and screaming people would do with an Archangel's Kat. I already get called OP as her without that AP boost.

Lilitu

12-25-2010

Adding mana to kat wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. It would open up further items for her and she can already build basically anything and be effective in the right circumstances.

Osamodas

12-25-2010

Well, why do Pirate's skills cost mana? I mean, I can eat fruit too and I certainly don't have mana..

Abyssal Lord

12-25-2010

You all be GRATEFUL that Katarina has no mana.
4 Archangels and Zhonya salute all you guys.