Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do people build Twitch nowadays?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vocalyze

12-25-2010

Is he just such complete garbage without his old OP ult that no one bothers anymore? Or have the dedicated fans found something new that works adequately? I just got him as part of one of the champion bundles and I've always been interested in playing him, so I'd like to know if there's any hope at all of having fun with and succeeding with the champion.

Shaella

12-25-2010

I think Critch is the build people have been trying.

Rebonack

12-25-2010

You want to avoid IAS stacking due to the remade Ult.

IE, LW, and the new Dancer makes for a pretty reasonable build.

Jonlissla

12-25-2010

With a steady hand.

Endoscopy

Recruiter

12-25-2010

Start off with Dorans Shield or Dorans Blade then build two Avarice Blades to add the crits and money flow. Next get some Zerk grieves for ATK SPD and movement 2. Afterwards start build your IE getting B.F.S first if possible. After IE you should be dealing out somewhat heavy damage and start building up a Starks as your last item. If match is still going on, upgrade one of the Avarice blades into a Ghostblade and the other Avarice into a Bloodthirster and replace the Doran item with a Executioner Calling or a Black cleaver.