Q> what is energy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zilentworld

12-25-2010

I saw it while browsing through the rune shop and was wondering what is that stat, can anybody help me thanks

NoFrillsChampion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

Akali Kennen and Shen use a yellow bar called energy

Lemon Pledgė

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

^ what he said. Speaking of resource systems. Kat and Garen really should get one imo. Give Kat energy and give Garen Mana.

Wild Garlic

12-25-2010

Some ninja characters use energy instead of mana. It regenerates a lot faster and allows flurry of skills in a short space of time before depletion.

Minishmaster

12-25-2010

Certain champions have yellow energy bars instead of blue mana bars. Energy regen and max energy cannot be increased by items, but energy has a naturally high regen rate.

Azuredragon653

12-25-2010

Energy is a popular mechanic in online games.

The energy cost of abilities is high compared to the maximum energy, but it replenishes at a high rate, unlike mana - mana costs are generally low, but it refills slowly.

Soramaru

12-25-2010

Ninja mana

Edit: Ninja'd

zilentworld

12-25-2010

oh thanks a lot sorry i forgot >.<,
@atheist, imo garen should have mana, but kat, definitely NO, unless you want kat with 1k AP from AAs

trundling Trol

12-25-2010

energy is everwhere is how the world moves and.. oh wait your talking about runes i knew that

Lemon Pledgė

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilentworld View Post
oh thanks a lot sorry i forgot >.<,
@atheist, imo garen should have mana, but kat, definitely NO, unless you want kat with 1k AP from AAs
Im just tired of CD champs, give her SOMETHING. Seeing how "Brutal" she claims she is give her health lol. I still thing energy would work.