Lol, Riot your "Present" is the most selfish scheme i've ever seen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wanhalul

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerocaliber View Post
Well OP, I bought the holiday skins without expecting any kind of return on them. The fact that they made new skins, redid the summoner map, and gave us holiday runes is enough for me. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out I would get some free RP back for the money I spent.
This

Monkits

12-25-2010

It's almost enough to buy a black yi skin.

Servantofthe99

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsy View Post
So for you to give us this "Gift" of 300 RP we need to spend the minimum of 5 dollars, to receive about 2 dollars in credit.

That is just the hilarious, why not just say... Buy some RP get 2 dollars free. I could go around my town begging for money, and I guarantee you i'll get more than that within an hour.

See now if you gave us enough for a skin or something that'd be awesome. But what you gift us is barely enough for a XP boost.
firstly...you don't have to have rp to play the game. its just for skins and whatnot...they're not charging to play. and with 300 (actually its 950 if you buy 5 bucks) you can most definitely buy a skin. Even with 300 you can just wait til a skin goes on sale for 260rp. If you buy 5 bucks of rp then you have 950 which you can use to buy any 875 skin or less.

Slide

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsy View Post
So for you to give us this "Gift" of 300 RP we need to spend the minimum of 5 dollars, to receive about 2 dollars in credit.

That is just the hilarious, why not just say... Buy some RP get 2 dollars free. I could go around my town begging for money, and I guarantee you i'll get more than that within an hour.

See now if you gave us enough for a skin or something that'd be awesome. But what you gift us is barely enough for a XP boost.
Your sense of entitlement astounds me.

Sorry, disgusts me.

Get over yourself.

Anaestheticz

12-25-2010

What IS selfish of them is by making a game that you don't need to spend absolutely ANYTHING on.

Corpsy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

How exactly am I selfish? Because you totally know me or where i'm coming from. I've spent what i'd like to say WAY TO MUCH money on this game.

I'm the type of person who gifts stuff and expect nothing in return. But what bugged me is how they said this is a gift to us. This isn't a gift, This isnt even a deal. It's just a way to get people to buy RP and receive a petty return.

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

Kietsu

12-25-2010

You're not entitled to anything to begin with, frankly.
Edit: But yes, calling it a gift is pretty stupid.

Corpsy

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageMinnow View Post
That bed sheet and pillow is fabulous... If only ;_;.

Monkits

12-25-2010

Well that's what Christmas is about really, making a buck.For profit business don't give gifts, they sell you things for money.