Lol, Riot your "Present" is the most selfish scheme i've ever seen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corpsy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

So for you to give us this "Gift" of 300 RP we need to spend the minimum of 5 dollars, to receive about 2 dollars in credit.

That is just the hilarious, why not just say... Buy some RP get 2 dollars free. I could go around my town begging for money, and I guarantee you i'll get more than that within an hour.

See now if you gave us enough for a skin or something that'd be awesome. But what you gift us is barely enough for a XP boost.

13eta

12-25-2010

I demand a free runepage! We never have enough f-cking rune pages!

Light Air

12-25-2010

How is it selfish? Theres no other way for them to make money. They don't have a riot points package thats only worth 1 dollar anyways.

5 dollars is the minimum you can pay, if you don't like it, tough.

Spewns

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsy View Post
So for you to give us this "Gift" of 300 RP we need to spend the minimum of 5 dollars, to receive about 2 dollars in credit.

That is just the hilarious, why not just say... Buy some RP get 2 dollars free. I could go around my town begging for money, and I guarantee you i'll get more than that within an hour.

See now if you gave us enough for a skin or something that'd be awesome. But what you gift us is barely enough for a XP boost.
You're a spoiled brat.

durpado

12-25-2010

How is it a scheme? Cry more you little brat. Buy something get something else free that you normally wouldn't have received. Wow I feel so cheated Riot!

Heliostorm

12-25-2010

It's no different from Buy 1 Get 1 Free at any store in the nation.

SulphoR

12-25-2010

this^

Darkhydrox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13eta View Post
I demand a free runepage! We never have enough f-cking rune pages!
... I do. Ten is enough for me.

Zerocaliber

12-25-2010

Well OP, I bought the holiday skins without expecting any kind of return on them. The fact that they made new skins, redid the summoner map, and gave us holiday runes is enough for me. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out I would get some free RP back for the money I spent.

Lusis

12-25-2010

Actually it is your post that is selfish OP.