i wonder if this will help change the MM system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akako

12-25-2010

i'm a casual gamer who like to enjoy LoL now and then. however the only casual gameplay (apart from playing custom games) is to hit that normal game button where, at lvl 30, you meet ppl who have won 300-400-500+ games.

This is what frustrates me the most. why am i, who won only 217 games (played 400 games), have to play with these people who are no doubt much better and more experienced than me? i know the answer is the elo system where the AI calculates win/lose rates and pitch you up for a 50% win or lose. however....

why can't the MM system take in effect the number of games played by an individual?

for example:
person A who played 1000 games, and won 200, shouldn't be up against person B who played 300 games and won 100. obviously the 1000 games played gave a lot more experience to person A than the 300 games from person B

honestly im a decent player but no where as pro as some of the people i played against. also i know that this isn't much of a suggestion, but i just want to chip in smthing to the community. and yeah, pardon my english. =)

NougetTime

12-25-2010

Just becuase you won alot of games and are more experienced, it doesn't mean your good. Example: i played against a 1300 win pantheon. He rushed frozen mallet, and then warmogs, and tried to tank -.-

Akako

12-25-2010

haha. that's sad.
but dont you think the experience gained from just playing gives an edge to that player? i know for sure that i much better than some of my friends who plays a lot less than me, but have about the same win/lose ratio.

NougetTime

12-25-2010

No i dont, i just gave you an example. Some people dont learn, thats why Elo in all its imperfection exists. I could be awful and play more then you and eventaully win 2000 games. Am i good then? NO becuase i didn't learn anything. P.S just becuase they have 500 wins, doesnt mean they cant have 1000 losses.