Bonus 300 RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wild Garlic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

Does this apply even if you buy a game card at a brick and mortar store?

Edit: Downvotes for Rational Inquiry. Well Played.

Wild Garlic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

Bump, Anyone know?

Railen

12-25-2010

complaining that a gift isn't good enough is pretty tacky, that being said the prices Riot charges per skin is pretty outrageous . Better part of 10 dollars for a 1 single skin for 1 of nearly 70 champions.... bleh. If skins were 1-2 dollars I would be tempted to buy them, at their current prices I haven't purchased a single one and don't think I ever willl... What with the Epic ones being close to 20 dollars, **** I can get a decent (if old) game for 20 bucks.

SpaceBoots

12-25-2010

Greetings Summoners!

You asked us to give you a better holiday sale, we listened. Never let it be said that we don’t listen to our community. Here at Riot we want to continue the festive celebrations. We are offering any Summoner who purchases Riot Points between December 14th and 31st some holiday cheer in the form of 300 bonus Riot Points!

This festive bonus will appear as a credit to your account within the first two weeks of January and will only apply to a single Riot Point purchase made during the specified time period.

This bonus is retroactive, so even if you bought Riot Points before this announcement, you can expect to receive your bonus RP in January. So what are you waiting for? Snag some free Riot Points and add the new Cassiopeia champion and limited edition Snowdown Showdown content to your collection today!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/news/...int-purchasers

Tyhan

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railen View Post
complaining that a gift isn't good enough is pretty tacky, that being said the prices Riot charges per skin is pretty outrageous . Better part of 10 dollars for a 1 single skin for 1 of nearly 70 champions.... bleh. If skins were 1-2 dollars I would be tempted to buy them, at their current prices I haven't purchased a single one and don't think I ever willl... What with the Epic ones being close to 20 dollars, **** I can get a decent (if old) game for 20 bucks.
It's more along the lines of "Will I have to buy more RP through the regular method or am I good with just this?"

Wild Garlic

12-25-2010

I'm not complaining, merely asking if it applies to all riot purchases or just through Riot directly. I have bought many points before and will do so again because I like the company and their product.

Again the question: If I buy a card from Gamestop, does the person redeeming get the bonus as if buying them through the game interface?

Wild Garlic

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBoots View Post
Greetings Summoners!

You asked us to give you a better holiday sale, we listened. Never let it be said that we donít listen to our community. Here at Riot we want to continue the festive celebrations. We are offering any Summoner who purchases Riot Points between December 14th and 31st some holiday cheer in the form of 300 bonus Riot Points!

This festive bonus will appear as a credit to your account within the first two weeks of January and will only apply to a single Riot Point purchase made during the specified time period.

This bonus is retroactive, so even if you bought Riot Points before this announcement, you can expect to receive your bonus RP in January. So what are you waiting for? Snag some free Riot Points and add the new Cassiopeia champion and limited edition Snowdown Showdown content to your collection today!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/news/...int-purchasers
I have read the post. Asking for clarification.

Railen

12-25-2010

Quote:
Sorry actually meant to put this in the other thread about the bonus... the thread actually complaining about it.... but I posted it in the wrong browser window.... it kind of fits here but this was more directed at the people actually complaining sorry.

SpaceBoots

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Garlic View Post
I'm not complaining, merely asking if it applies to all riot purchases or just through Riot directly. I have bought many points before and will do so again because I like the company and their product.

Again the question: If I buy a card from Gamestop, does the person redeeming get the bonus as if buying them through the game interface?

if it doesn't say it doesn't include gamestop cards, why assume it does?
i mean, i don't know personally cause i just copy and pasted this, but id assume it does.

Wild Garlic

12-25-2010

Quote:
Sorry actually meant to put this in the other thread about the bonus... the thread actually complaining about it.... but I posted it in the wrong browser window.... it kind of fits here but this was more directed at the people actually complaining sorry.
No worries, Merry Christmas