How the Fuuuu did this happen???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadXera

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

I... I can't even... how??

I can't fathom how Eve of ALL CHAMPS is suddenly FOTM. I mean... just... really? REALLY? o______________O You people... best be trundlin' hard.

Pentarctagon

12-25-2010

the meta shifted. aoe nerfed, tanky dps nerf, ranged nerf, and a huge nerf to ward duration. eve is now happy.

redlightman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

Welcome to League of Legends. The game where people like to feel safe and sound in their lanes with no threats of someone coming after them so they can free farm for the first 30 minutes while they just stare at their opponent thinking they know in their heart that they feel the same way.

Twilexia

12-25-2010

eve has always been good. people are sheep and trolls, when they hear one person say "eve sux" they join the bashing as much as possible. same with urgot.

Azuredragon653

12-25-2010

People saw how good of an anti-jungler she is. Once people realize that once you get into the team-fight phase she becomes worthless, she will be back to being universally despised.

Spartaan

12-25-2010

?

redlightman

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuredragon653 View Post
People saw how good of an anti-jungler she is. Once people realize that once you get into the team-fight phase she becomes worthless, she will be back to being universally despised.
Instagib a carry, heal from it, and have a speed boost to run away? Really worthless.

Syph3R

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuredragon653 View Post
Problem with that logic is the game has shifted slightly away from the "Let's all group up and have a big cluster team fight" To a "Let's try and gank one or 2 of the other team so the advantage goes to us and we can push and team fight on their tower with them being a man or two down" Which this is something Eve excels at,

GhostDieM

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakita67 View Post
Problem with that logic is the game has shifted slightly away from the "Let's all group up and have a big cluster team fight" To a "Let's try and gank one or 2 of the other team so the advantage goes to us and we can push and team fight on their tower with them being a man or two down" Which this is something Eve excels at,
Except against any team with a brain which doesn't let her rack up kills and has at least 2 teammates with oracle when the teamfights start making her completely useless again. I agree on the shift though, been trying that ourselves with our team more and more.

TIomat

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentarctagon View Post
the meta shifted. aoe nerfed, tanky dps nerf, ranged nerf, and a huge nerf to ward duration. eve is now happy.
I still have issues playing against tanky DPS characters D:

I bad I guess.