Could Tristan win a Gangplank in a 1 vs 1 game solo mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angelmorph

12-25-2010

Yesterday I 'd tried a build with my main champ, Tristana and got an awesome result:

*******http://farm3.anhso.net/upload/20101224/22/o/anhso-223631_Miracle_Tristana.jpg********

Nothing complex in this build, just the basic combo Warmog + Atma...and added some dps and survival/hybrid items...

When I posted my build at one of my country 's LoL forum(box), many people said I failed, then I tried to prove that I didn't fail, the problem is that this build cost much gold

And so, both I and them want a test skill game, they let a player, created a 1 vs 1 game, which I 've never played this mode, and knowing I sure would pick Tris, they set blind pick mode then chosen Gangplank

Of course that game was my epic fail, score 2/11/9 and the 3 or 4 final deaths just cuz
I didnt want to play anymore...

So, here 's my question, serious question:

Quote:
With a horrible base MS 300, could Tristana win a fast Plank with a set skill full OP in a 1 vs 1 game?
I ask this ques just to confirm that they set a trap to take me down...

Whyborg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

My elo is very low aswell but however, your elo is even lower than mine, given the fact that you have a huge - w/l ratio.
This build will never be viable in proper games imo

also, warmog Frozen mallet akali.

Broshevik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

The last time I went mid against a Tristana as Pirate I was level 10, she was level 7, and the score was 2-0 for me. Not that I'm a great player, I just used an early crit build with a chalice to harass her far too much.

Jun41

12-25-2010

Gangplank denies. Such a pain in the butt to lane against especially as trist

Jagxyz

12-25-2010

1 v 1 proves absolutely nothing.

Heliostorm

12-25-2010

Pretty sure no one can 1v1 Gangplank in lane since he denies up the ass.

Kestz

12-25-2010

Gangplank moves slow and is pretty weak. Don't know who'd have a problem beating him.

I usually run Teemo. Toxic Shots. Walk to max range of pirate, shoot him, shoot him again, shoot him again, he walks towards me slowly? shoot, back up, shoot, back up, shoot, chase him, shoot, chase him.

Either gangplank leaves lane, dies, or his friends help and he no longer has a solo lane anymore.

Heliostorm

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestz View Post
Gangplank moves slow and is pretty weak. Don't know who'd have a problem beating him.

I usually run Teemo. Toxic Shots. Walk to max range of pirate, shoot him, shoot him again, shoot him again, he walks towards me slowly? shoot, back up, shoot, back up, shoot, chase him, shoot, chase him.

Either gangplank leaves lane, dies, or his friends help and he no longer has a solo lane anymore.
Except he's probably sitting by his turret and 2-3 levels above you. :/ Carries have the hardest time vs pirate.

Tretty

Recruiter

12-25-2010

1v1 is never really a great show of player skill. This game doesnt revolve around death matches, it's objective based team modes. If you're in a match and their carry outpowers you, you send someone to disable them so you can bring them to your level.

take 1v1s with a grain of salt.

Azuredragon653

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TsarBomb0 View Post
Except he's probably sitting by his turret and 2-3 levels above you. :/ Carries have the hardest time vs pirate.
What turret?