@riot thanks for destroying morde and garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostDieM

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICanHasBurger View Post
there is no need for wall of text, you can just play them and see for yourself, i mained morde since he was out and now i won't play him again cos i dont like to hinder my team
Uh someone doesn't get it...

GhostDieM

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollinUhard View Post
Well they nerfed his flat damage, but buffed his ratios, so I assumed he'd be viable for damage now. His tank is alright.. not as good as before. And damage is just horrible I think.
I've seen you pop up a few times the last couple of days but I can never seem to take you seriously with that acc name

PunishmentSphere

12-25-2010

In other words:

Thanks for making it so morde and garen can't run over 2-3 champs alone, bag kills, and walk away laughing. Now op has to actually make calculated decisions. You are mean riot!

Carewarwuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL Qaeda View Post
In other words:

Thanks for making it so morde and garen can't run over 2-3 champs alone, bag kills, and walk away laughing. Now op has to actually make calculated decisions. You are mean riot!
typical low elo scrub response
if you had problems with morde or garen before you were bad

Jonlissla

12-25-2010

Garen got nerfed pretty heavily, I can agree on that. There were some good thing with his change, but in the end I don't think everyone looked at the numbers.

Personally, I sort of like the way Morde is now. It's fully possible to actually lane against him at the start without him gaining full shields with one Siphon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurvaano View Post
Both were very, very, very powerful at the laning phase, trying to deny that is just insane. They got nerfed and their earlygame viability were lowered, which was the point. Garen's nerf was a tad too much, but I believe that Morde is atleast slightly more balanced.

PunishmentSphere

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurvaano View Post
Actually, I am speaking from my own experiences playing both. But thanks for your uninformed, logically fallacious commentary.

Whyborg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICanHasBurger View Post
there is no need for wall of text, you can just play them and see for yourself, i mained morde since he was out and now i won't play him again cos i dont like to hinder my team
Srs l2p issue

John McCain

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlissla View Post
Garen got nerfed pretty heavily, I can agree on that. There were some good thing with his change, but in the end I don't think everyone looked at the numbers.

Personally, I sort of like the way Morde is now. It's fully possible to actually lane against him at the start without him gaining full shields with one Siphon.

Both were very, very, very powerful at the laning phase, trying to deny that is just insane. They got nerfed and their earlygame viability were lowered, which was the point. Garen's nerf was a tad too much, but I believe that Morde is atleast slightly more balanced.
Except laning was the only time he could actually score kills. Lategame he does absolutely nothing but occasionally silence people while stealing kills with his ult. Now it's even worse.

Carewarwuk

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL Qaeda View Post
Actually, I am speaking from my own experiences playing both. But thanks for your uninformed, logically fallacious commentary.
actually, you are a member, see if i care

Tiziu

12-25-2010

I used to play Garen a lot. Now he just sucks. Won't play him again until Riot fixes this ****. And I even own Garen skins. Gee, thanks a lot. That's money put to good use.

Love you, Riot.