Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@riot thanks for destroying morde and garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ICanHasBurger

12-25-2010

there, i said it, theyre so useless now.

Roccano

12-25-2010

Thank you for your detailed explanation and wall of text on how Garen and morde are now useless.
Its brought a new light on the game for me.
*end sarcasm*

DrWhiskersTheCat

12-25-2010

Garen is derp now. I remember not having any AD items, and smiting entire minion waves with level 5 Judgment. Now it's stack AD, get level 5 Judgment, and still can't kill entire minion wave.

Morde is horrible start of the game. It seems 30% of Shield gain is OP, 20% is entirely ****.
I still wonder if we should have 20%/25%/30% or just 25% flat.

GhostDieM

12-25-2010

Well thx for this constructive and informative post. Also Riot isn't done with them yet,have some patience (note that this is coming from an avid Garen player).

Edit: **** sarcasm ninja'd

ICanHasBurger

12-25-2010

Quote:
Krogoth1:
Thank you for your detailed explanation and wall of text on how Garen and morde are now useless.
Its brought a new light on the game for me.
*end sarcasm*

there is no need for wall of text, you can just play them and see for yourself, i mained morde since he was out and now i won't play him again cos i dont like to hinder my team

Pentarctagon

12-25-2010

Quote:
ICanHasBurger:
i mained morde since he was out

iTS cOOL bRO

12-25-2010

I have played 2 games with Garen since he got 'nerfed'. I still built him as a tank and he seemed fine.

DeadXera

12-25-2010

I am not a spokesperson for RIOT, but:

You're welcome.

Gantz

Recruiter

12-25-2010

im glad you came to this conclusion 2 weeks after the forums were filled with "ZOMG SO BAD" threads

DrWhiskersTheCat

12-25-2010

Quote:
CrackaJack:
I have played 2 games with Garen since he got 'nerfed'. I still built him as a tank and he seemed fine.

Well they nerfed his flat damage, but buffed his ratios, so I assumed he'd be viable for damage now. His tank is alright.. not as good as before. And damage is just horrible I think.