Ga and bv ruins this game!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skalarax

12-25-2010

Whats the point of playing any AP class when you can go AD grab a guardian angel an a banshee veil an beat the **** out of any caster?
they ruin the game!

Commie Rogue

12-25-2010

Because you can tear up the rest of that person's team, then take them down and stand over their soon to be revived body while they are helpless.

BINKSIES

12-25-2010

This is like Hexdrinker all over again.

Xion Moonray

12-25-2010

OP obviously never played back when GA restored 40% of your HP after death.

Cho'Gath died a little inside that day...

Arcanist

12-25-2010

No. GA and BV just counter certain champions.

TechpriestJadoko

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklrx View Post
Whats the point of playing any AP class when you can go AD grab a guardian angel an a banshee veil an beat the **** out of any caster?
they ruin the game!
Because then the carry in question would of wasted about 5000 gold just for survivability, and will likely not do any damage.

And if you fed them BEFORE they got those items, well, you're doing it wrong.

Skalarax

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbite3789 View Post
Because you can tear up the rest of that person's team, then take them down and stand over their soon to be revived body while they are helpless.
When 3 champs on the same team do it you wont be doing that cause by the time you kill the 2 champs without them the champs with them have already killed your team.
i ain't talking about 1 person having it i am talking about 2 or 3 champs having them in 1 team....

Memry

12-26-2010

If you let 3 champions get GA and BV in addition to their normal items then you were going to lose anyways. If a DPS goes GA and BV, they won't do any damage. If a tank goes GA and BV, then focus everyone else. Bringing up the scenario that three champions have GA and BV doesn't change the fact that your original point is still moot.

GhostDieM

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklrx View Post
When 3 champs on the same team do it you wont be doing that cause by the time you kill the 2 champs without them the champs with them have already killed your team.
i ain't talking about 1 person having it i am talking about 2 or 3 champs having them in 1 team....
This will have cost the team 6000 gold or more just to protect themselves against you. It will set them back quite a bit if you have a balanced team behind you, if they've been fed this much gold so they can easily afford it you were going to lose anyway.

BOBTHEBUILDER95

12-26-2010

why go AD when the mage can just buy thornmail and watch me auto attack myself to death, its ridicolous