I'm not the best player ever but...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnAnarchist

12-25-2010

If you now think Eve is OP I guess you must have been playing one of the many wildly OP champions that have recently been nerfed. Come downs a *****.

Seriously. Eve. Get a grip of yourselves.

She's melee DPS. Blow her up when she appears. Don't build like an idiot glass cannon.

Buy pink wards during laning... you know what screw wards. Just don't over extend when one of the best gankers in the game is on the other team.

IT'S EVE.

Past laning she sucks big time just like every other melee DPS. Just don't roam by yourself.

She's a stealth assassin... play smart and she is still the junk champion that she has always been.

AnAnarchist

12-25-2010

Also since when does a single high Elo player doing well with a champ in solo queue mean that champ is OP?

I was under the impression that the game was meant to be balanced around competitive (tournament) play not high Elo solo queue.

From what I've seen of high Elo solo queue many players often play joke builds or try random champions. It's not a try hard environment at all. Champions like Eve will do better here than they will even in lower Elo ranges.

I can say with certainty that at my Elo 1500-1600 (probably still try hard Elo) Eve sucks big ass balls.

Haestro

12-25-2010

I don't even understand how everyone considers she is good all of a sudden...