If you're gonna use the term "Antifun", use it right

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

redlightman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

Antifun = anything that beats me when I clearly was at a disadvantage.

got321321

12-25-2010

skin buyable rp only is antifun

No Cow Level

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fringey View Post
I've never played her. I just hate the idea of having to be constantly restless.
In other words, you don't want to do anything but stand in one spot and auto attack. Gotcha!

Py37K98WBhtcHciP

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankHunter678 View Post
In theory its because with mana drain, you are going to rapidly wind up out of mana and unable to defend yourself, which really sucks. While chain CC can be stopped by cleanse and flash.
That is like saying, clarity counters mana drain.

Monkits

12-25-2010

The entire game is antifun if you think about it.

Soliduck

12-25-2010

You're completely wrong, at least according to Zileas' original post. Antifun is a noun, it doesn't really make any sense to say "x is antifun".

When you do something to your opponent 'fun' is a measure of how much pleasure/enjoyment you got out of it and 'antifun' is a measure of their displeasure/annoyance. Almost EVERYTHING in the game will result in antifun for someone. You have a problem when there is something that is extremely unfun to play against and not very fun to use.

Beatus

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRunesNeccessar View Post
That is like saying, clarity counters mana drain.
Agreed. +1
Also, anti-fun = whatever pisses Zileas when he's playing.It has nothing to do with the comunity, though the thousands of cryin noobs may or may not have something to do with it.
By the way, the MOST anti-fun things in this game is the epic fail MatchMaking system.You're lvl 30, 230 wins, 231 losses?Ok, you're playing with a team of lvl 23 noobs with 80 wins and 100 losses each.

XenonZaleo

12-25-2010

There's nothing wrong with Sivir's passive. An always on 20% dodge would be a massive advantage. As it is, it serves its purpose of giving you an edge when running away. That's all it was ever for, and it accomplishes that.

The only thing in the game right now that's anti-fun is Tryndamere's ult. I just get depressed at this point when I see Tryndamere.