If you're gonna use the term "Antifun", use it right

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fringey

12-25-2010

Antifun- a skill that is unavoidable and annoying, or one that is simply awkward to use. (See: Sivir's passive)

Not Antifun- anything that you find mildly hard to counter or makes you lose.

Fringey

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rectifyer View Post
Sivir's passive is great for kiting, but I have seen tons of people not kite, but stand still while in a team fight with her.
It should just be on all the time, it's total bull**** making poor sivir players have to always be clicking around constantly restless so they can take advantage of their passive.

Eenadwen

12-25-2010

I never understood why mana drain is "anti-fun" but chain CC with no diminishing returns isn't

TankHunter678

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eenadwen View Post
I never understood why mana drain is "anti-fun" but chain CC with no diminishing returns isn't
In theory its because with mana drain, you are going to rapidly wind up out of mana and unable to defend yourself, which really sucks. While chain CC can be stopped by cleanse and flash.

Arczer

12-25-2010

Reading your thread was anti fun

Broam Chomsky

12-25-2010

Heimerdinger is antifun.

PENHALIGAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broam Chomsky View Post
Heimerdinger is antifun.
he USED to be anti fun for anyone but the heimer player. 6 turrets, and there was a glitch if you were far enough away you were able to make 6 more, so you could have every single lane unpushable. that is antifun, because it is literally impossible to win if you cant push a lane. hes fine now though especially compared to that.

Fringey

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rectifyer View Post
To me it just sounds like you're lazy. It's not hard at all.
I've never played her. I just hate the idea of having to be constantly restless.

cooksta

12-25-2010

Anti fun is just a Riot buzzword to placate the masses into thinking there actually using appropriate feedback and well thought out design principles to balance the game.

Minrog

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eenadwen View Post
It's not different. Taking game control from a player for an extended period and then killing them during this time is textbook "anti-fun". It's the same as loading down your module with a bunch of har har deathtraps.