No love for Morgana?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dripskydrip

12-29-2009

After much skepticism I finally decided to have some random fun with Morgana. And I just felt in love with her.

Dark binding can be mastered in time, letting me to do some fancy tricks and often - with clever use of rest of her spells - can make serious difference to the outcome of the battle.

So... How do *you* build Morgana?

Currently I'm at 9/0/21, red magic pen, yellow and blue mana regen / 5 and magic pen quints.

As for summoner spells I go clarity / flash, clarity let's me endlessly spam tormented soil under their feets, causing some random chaos; lane phase is much easier that way.

Often I rush RoA, then merc treads / sorcs, then haunting guise and rylais or another RoA. It works like the best balance between team support / damage for me.

Can I do better? Of course I can... But I do need your help!

Biggest flaw I've found so far are high cooldowns, partialy reduced by guise (and another +mp helps a lot).

Morzas

12-29-2009

I wouldn't play Morgana right now, her ult is bugged. Mercury's Treads make it basically useless. They're gonna patch it soon though.

dripskydrip

12-29-2009

Oh yeah I noticed that as well, quite few times it didn't worked and I was wondering why.

Tyrfang

12-29-2009

I liked Morgana back in Beta, but I haven't really played her since.

I read that Mercury treads at the moment completely negates her Ult since it only works if it's on for the full duration. Same with Cleanse and presumably quicksilver sash.

Skill shot + tortured soil combo is nice, and black shield is great on anyone with a channel or Yi/Trydamere.

I rarely see her used since her primary damage abilities are so easily avoided. Her Skill shot + soil combo is can be flashed or cleansed out of, but I suppose it's better now that flash and cleanse were nerfed so people use it less often.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2009

They're fixing her ult on test as well as upping her base stats.

Imo she needs her skill shot & soil cooldowns decreased to be more viable.