Twitch or Shaco?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yimie

12-25-2010

Twitch is ranged, Eve is a melee. Depends on what meshes with your playstyle better. I personally prefer Twitch/Eve because their abilities of stealthing. Shaco's stealth doesn't work like theirs so it seems a bit harder to get a hang of.

Also lol, battle of stealthies. Me as Twitch and a Shaco versus their Eve. We both got oracle almost constantly, she never did. She basically fed us.

A Retarded Clown

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reekuza View Post
Twitch is ranged, Eve is a melee. Depends on what meshes with your playstyle better. I personally prefer Twitch/Eve because their abilities of stealthing. Shaco's stealth doesn't work like theirs so it seems a bit harder to get a hang of.

Also lol, battle of stealthies. Me as Twitch and a Shaco versus their Eve. We both got oracle almost constantly, she never did. She basically fed us.
that would mean that she was stupid, if she got oracle instead, and decided to go tanky eve, u wouldn't be able to do ****.

If u go tanky as twitch, ur wont do damage worth anything at all.

TacticFail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

Shaco. From what i've seen he can deal more damage than twitch or eve. He can also escape better than eve or twitch because their invisible gets canceled if they're attacked within the few seconds which they're turning invisible while shaco's escape mechanisms are more reliable. He is one of the most used characters for jungling. And lastly, he is one of the most fun characters to play with in the game.

Unr3alAnGeR

12-25-2010

Twitch is borderline trash now. He is high DPS, but not high enough considering how squishy he is.

Shaco only has high damage early game. He is good if you know how to play him though.

Scutty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

As someone on the first page said. It really just depends on when you want to be feared of. The monster early/mid game (shaco), or late (twitch). Thing is though Shaco tends to make them surrender early/mid game (and is amazingly better!) . But honestly besides my extreme biasedness both are really fun to play and i actually recommend you get one then quickly get the other. Nothings more fun than one shotting a mid health enemy but getting a quad in a teamfight comes pretty close.

?uck

12-25-2010

lol every time i play against an eve and im using shaco i always own her. Shaco is a beast

A Retarded Clown

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaWzDa View Post
lol every time i play against an eve and im using shaco i always own her. Shaco is a beast
I have a huge, and I mean HUGE amount of games as both. Been playing shaco and eve both since before beta, and have been able to get good results with both.

1 shotting mid health enemy only happens if you are a very fed shaco, which does not happen much as u get higher elo and in more ranked games. Yes I queue with my low elo brother and easily got 20 kills as shaco, but that doesn't mean he's good, jsut that my opponents were terrible.

With eve, even at higher elo she has a mark, adn you can use her in clever ways to surpass counter measures, because fact is...she has a cold hard stun, some raw damage, some proper burst damage..but not amazing sustained damage unless she gets too fed. But not early game. So she is an excellent assassin.

Shaco on the other hand, has nothing good base, he has his flimsy jitb traps, that are gimmicky and noone will walk into unless they very stupid, 90 g ward destroys him completely, his jungle gank depends a lot on luck because flash/ghost/escape/cc oftem means they cna get away and even kill him with ease, and he has no real cc to stop them from getting away.

Shaco can still be good, but he absolutely depends on his team like a crutch. If his tank is bad, he fails. If his carry is bad he fails. If his ccer is bad he fails.

He fails unless his team has good players in all other roles, which means u probably won the game already.

Eve on the other hand, can be used to really help the team get a huge head start and help them actually get an advantage, she can afford to let carries ks her, and she has a properly synergizing kit.

Shaco on the other hand, is a burst assassin with no burst and nothing to chase enemies down, his ult is meaningless to him as anything but a little slightly unique idea to play with, but practically it is worse than 2 shiv for shaco. It is barely on par with his jitb as a move really...its that bad.

Lorgarr

12-25-2010

Shaco is a fine jungler, I love to play him. His Q gives him much movability in the jungle (escape and ganking). Therefore he can be a decent counterjungler and is a good ganker. But he is very squishy and you have to learn him a bit. The real problem is, that you cant do much, when your team fails or you cant rely on them to initiate. Shaco is more the finisher and especially in a 1 v 1 he is devastating with his clone and redbuff.

I didnt really play Twitch after his recent nerf. But usually he can be a good carry. But i would not get him now, since riot is looking forward to change Stealth.

dominite5

12-27-2010

Even though people say that twitch sucks now. I personally would say that it depwnds on the user. I still play twitch and bought him and every game I have good kill death ratio. Last 6games I played were all victories but that was a good game too. Usual ratio is 23/5/6, 18/7/4, 27/3/0..etc. not bad I should say..but for sure he is as squishy as hell! When u get trapped..just try to deal as much damage cuz for sure u ain't gonna survive. Just have to know his role and make good decisions and positioning and timing too.