Twitch or Shaco?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowHawkk

12-24-2010

So initially i was saving for Twitch cause im lookin for a high damage stealth class but ive heard from several people he got "nerfed into the ground" so now im thinkin shaco, but IDK im a nub, who sucks slightly less? Twitch right? nah its probably shaco

Tabakki

12-24-2010

I used to play him...he did get nerfed pretty hard...Teemo is a good choice...he's not "full stealth" but between his "standstill" stealth, mushrooms, and poison shots...he's pretty close to what twitch used to be.

ShadowHawkk

12-24-2010

i played teemo a bunch when he was free but i dont think i'd buy him

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2010

If all you're looking for is "which champion is easier to smash face with", you're going to be buying new champions every patch and you'll never learn anything.

ShadowHawkk

12-24-2010

if i wanted to smash face dont you think id go with teemo? seeing as how his only actualy active abilities are blind shot and shrooms? IDK im just saying if you nerf a class to a point its gonna suck Vs. anything and seeing as how twitch cost twice as much as shaco i dont wanna make a mistake and buy a terrible class, see what im sayin? do you see? nah of course u dont see it

McRofls

12-24-2010

Twitch and Shaco are both viable choices. The main thing is that Twitch is heavily team dependent but can carry a team end game, Shaco is more of an early and mid-game monster.

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2010

I see what you're wanting perfectly well. Shaco gets nerfed in nearly every single patch and Twitch was only nerfed recently. Teemo smash face? Maybe early game and maybe if people feed him too much/can't avoid shrooms.

Apparently you think "smash face" means "autoattack". Maybe if I used the term "pubStomp" you'd better understand.

Come to think of it, if you want a pubstomper stealther with high damage that stealths, go pick up Eve. Maybe you'll actually learn that being in stealth doesn't mean you're safe and you'll become a better player because of it. I can't count the number of times I've had enemy (and ally) Twitch/Eve players walk into the middle of the enemy thinking they're invisible just to get beat down in 2 seconds.

EDIT: Oops, someone -1'd me for telling you like it is. No one likes the truth, but the sooner you learn to deal with it, the better off you'll be.

Saule

12-24-2010

they were right about twitch, he got nerfed to shi t and cant do anything now. shaco seems good but still isnt what you're looking for

IdleAltruism

12-24-2010

Buy Eve? She's a high damage stealth character that is probably more useful than either of those in pubs. She's also significantly cheaper than those two as well.

A Retarded Clown

12-24-2010

eve> twitch + shaco combined, but she gonna be nerfed soon mark my words.

shaco/twitch both worthless