[Guide] Sivir, The Battle Mistress

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImamObama

08-23-2010

What should your final set of items look like at 18?

joshiez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2010

Wow this guide is ancient... Anyway, a more 'current' Sivir guide is here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=71506 even though it too is outdated... Rally isn't worth taking anymore, etc.

Hobophobia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2010

awesome guide thank you
*liked*

Nbasher

02-24-2011

maybe stupid question... but where can i find the mark of haste?

MageVortex

02-24-2011

I've tried playing with Sivir some recently...And i have a hard time. I can 2v1 the top lane fairly well, and 1v1 is a breeze normally, but i always seem to end up with a mid or bot that got fed, and once i've taken tower, I go join in pushing elsewhere only to get hit HARD by the fed champion, and Sivir just can't take that beating. I have a hard time playing far enough back to be effective, as she drops like a rock whenever there are two champs trying to get me..
I'm decent at this game. Elo has never really dropped below 1200 (even when i have bad streaks, i keep it above 1200) and I understand the mechanics. I just have a hard time getting the early kills that I need to get those items that she is soo reliant on to become a good carry...
Maybe i shouldn't 1v2 with her, and should only 2v2, or solo lane...
Does anyone else have a hard time getting kills early game? She just doesn't have enough burst IMO to get those kills..