Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Sivir, The Battle Mistress

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImamObama

08-23-2010

What should your final set of items look like at 18?

joshiez

08-23-2010

Wow this guide is ancient... Anyway, a more 'current' Sivir guide is here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=71506 even though it too is outdated... Rally isn't worth taking anymore, etc.

Hobophobia

08-30-2010

awesome guide thank you
*liked*

Nbasher

02-24-2011

maybe stupid question... but where can i find the mark of haste?

MageVortex

02-24-2011

I've tried playing with Sivir some recently...And i have a hard time. I can 2v1 the top lane fairly well, and 1v1 is a breeze normally, but i always seem to end up with a mid or bot that got fed, and once i've taken tower, I go join in pushing elsewhere only to get hit HARD by the fed champion, and Sivir just can't take that beating. I have a hard time playing far enough back to be effective, as she drops like a rock whenever there are two champs trying to get me..
I'm decent at this game. Elo has never really dropped below 1200 (even when i have bad streaks, i keep it above 1200) and I understand the mechanics. I just have a hard time getting the early kills that I need to get those items that she is soo reliant on to become a good carry...
Maybe i shouldn't 1v2 with her, and should only 2v2, or solo lane...
Does anyone else have a hard time getting kills early game? She just doesn't have enough burst IMO to get those kills..