[Shaco] The Two-Shotting Assassin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neverz Is A Girl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2009

Hello Thar!~

Legend
1)Intro
2)Abilities
3)Item Build
4)Skill Build
5)Runes & Summoner Spells
-----------Introduction------------

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Izaakku.

Since Shaco got switched into the rotation this past week I've been running into a lot of really terrible Shaco's and I've decided to put a guide up on the forums so people who don't know what the hell they are doing can learn.

Hopefully by the end of this guide you'll be able to do what the title says... 2 shot
people.

-------------Abilities-----------
Deceive - Shaco stealths himself instantly and teleports to target location, his next auto attack crits for bonus damage
(Note -- Your main damage ability, this is the move that you're gonna be opening with)

Jack In The Box - Shaco creates an animated Jack-in-the-Box at target location, Witch will wait, Stealthed, To Fear nearby units and attack them when some come nearby.
(Note -- You want atleast a rank 1 of this, Trust me it helps alot if you're having trouble killing someone)

Two-Shiv Poison - Shaco's Shivs passively poison targets on hit, giving them a miss chance and slowing them. He can throw his Shivs to deal damage and poison the target.
(Note -- My personal favorite spell of Shaco's, It deals HALF of your attack damage and I think it's almost a 1:1 ratio for ability power AND it gives you a perma slow what more could you want?)

Hallucinate - Shaco creates an illusion of himself near him, witch can attack nearby enemies. Upon death, it EXPLODES!!$#@!!1, dealing damage to nearby enemies.
(Note -- It initiates team battles, Tanks towers, and EXPLODESSSSS)

-------------Item Build--------------
In Order -- The Underlined Items are the items you're going to end up with.

(Note -- If you're ahead of schedule and you feel like buying an elixir, Pick up a Elixir of Fortitude)

*Mana Gem
*Health Potx2
*Amplifying Tome
*Sheen
*Normal Boots
*Dagger
*Berserker's Greaves
*Long Swordx2
*Brutalizer
*Recurve Bow
*Dagger
*Last Whisper
*B.F Sword
*Vampiric Scepter
*Bloodthirster
*Sell Brutalizer, Go for Starks.
*Upgrade Sheen > Trinityforce

Depending on the other team you can go one of three paths here. With Bloodthirster and Stark's you should be able to tank most heroes 1v1 without hallucinate.

Path 1 -- Infinity's Edge, Why? Because imagine hitting someone with decieve while you have this bad boy... Yeah can you say OUCH?

Path 2 -- Warmog's Armor, Why? It's your basic HP stacking item. Never hurts to have more HP.

Path 3 -- Guardian Angel, Why? Why not? It helps your defense ALOT and you get a free ressurect. What sucks more than having to kill a Shaco twice? And if you die the first time and you used your ultimate and it's still alive, You usually lose control of it. Not with this.

--------Skill Build--------

1. Decieve
2. Two-Shiv
3. Decieve
4. Two-Shiv
5. Decieve
6. Hallucinate
7. Decieve
8. Jack in a Box
9. Decieve
10. Two-Shiv
11. Hallucinate
12. Two-Shiv
13. Two-Shiv
14. Jack in a Box
15. Jack in a Box
16. Hallucinate
17. Jack in a Box
18. Jack in a Box

---------Runes and Summoner Spells(Recommended)--------

For runes my entire page is Armor Pen&Crit damage

Summoner Spells -- Ignite and Flash. No contest. The only thing that comes close to this would be.... NOTHING!! DO NOT GET ANYTHING ELSE!!.

-----Guide While Leveling-----

Okay so starting off at level 1 with your Decieve and Mana Gem in hand you should try to lane with someone that has a stun,slow,exhaust etc. Depending on the other team you should try to get mid solo because there's usually a really squishy ranged hero that usually calls mid solo ashe,teemo,tris.

If you do get the solo you should start harrassing as soon as you can get close with a decieve blink. Around level 3 depending what hp their at, You should be able to fake them out and get the kill.

How to fake people out with Shaco: First of all try to get them to chase after you(Assuming you can kill him if you get near him), If they start chasing you, run the opposite way and Decieve towards them THEN Flash then pounce please... PLEASE!!! when you're gonna attack ANYTHING with decieve attack them from behind, It's an extra 25% damage, And yes... It does add up with your decieve's crit ability. You should be able to 3 shot people when you get your rank 3 decieve/sheen, Of course assuming they're one of the squishy spell caster heroes/ranged.

Around level 6 you should be able to take down a tower within 1-2 attempts with your ulti(ALWAYS... ALWAYS!!!! attack the tower from behind, Backstab works on ANYTHING!!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this guide let me know, Thank you for reading. Any suggestions is appreciated but this is MY guide and my opinion on this fantastic hero.

squirreldad

12-28-2009

IZAAKKU!!! i saw u in a game w/ shaco u were really good lol nice guide btw

Almighty1

12-28-2009

I just played a game as Shaco and went 24-15 (about 10 of those deaths were suicides (eg. 2-5 hitting their team when they're trying to push) and ran a build sort of like this one.

For items, I went:
1. Meki Pendant + 2 HP Potions
2. Philosopher's Stone
3. Beserker Greaves
4. Sheen
5. Zeal
6. Phage > Trinity Force
- Sell Philosopher's Stone
7. Infinity Edge
8. Phantom Dancer
9. Last Whisper
10. Bloodthirster

For skills I went for one level of JitB then levelled deceive and 2 shiv poison equally, taking hallucinate at levels 10, 11 and 16. With ignite (this gets me heaps of early game kills) and teleport (it works on your boxes for awesome backdooring).

BoJambles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2009

Nice shaco build, but you lack the jack-in-the-box steps, A good shaco, uses the boxes to harass the teams early on with them.
i would go
1. Decieve
2. Two-Shiv
3. JACK IN THE BOX
then whatever you saidWhat i find enjoyable with shaco it to get sheen first thing, then booth then malady, when you attack someone you do the lifesteal and stack more damage , then trinity ontop of the sheen but get phage first, then the daggers, infin edge, then either the bloodthirster, nashors tooth, etc items.