Offensive Janna?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ithian

12-28-2009

So just got done playing a game with Janna.. went 14-3-13 and was wondering if anyone else has had success with an offensive Janna. About 6 of them were completely solo kills, and I know it was probably just a low ELO match.. but has anyone else seen any luck with it? I ended with deathfire, frozen heart, sorc boots, banshee veil and was going zohnyas but game ended

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2009

My best was 11-1-9 with Janna. Made the opposite team surrender.
I got 4 kills before the 8min mark lol.

But for a real answer. If you want an offensive Janna, build DPS. Don't go AP.

Personally I did this score with a support Janna (ok, the opposite team was really bad but still).

Rezialn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2009

Just gotta be clever with the tornado. A Janna once prepared a tornado for me somewhere I could see, ran out at me, and when I attacked her, the tornado got me, and she finished me off.

SaulOrNothing

12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben0it View Post
My best was 11-1-9 with Janna. Made the opposite team surrender.
I got 4 kills before the 8min mark lol.

But for a real answer. If you want an offensive Janna, build DPS. Don't go AP.

Personally I did this score with a support Janna (ok, the opposite team was really bad but still).
janna is an amazing character to train roll noos with. They dont know what she does... I love her. Never tried dps janna btw. plan to one day

Xocolatl

12-28-2009

She's not very hot as a straight up carry, but she can deal pretty decent damage apart from her supporting abilities. She has pretty decent stat growth, and she can zip in and out of the front line easily because she doesn't have collision detection (as long as Zephyr is off cooldown). I usually try to stack her up with Wit's End, Executioner's Calling, or Black Cleaver as one of the final items to annoy enemies. Works like a charm.

Synxxx

12-28-2009

Offensive as AP, or offensive as Phys dps? Because I've seen some really beastly phys Jannas.

Benoit

12-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synxxx View Post
Offensive as AP.
There's no such thing on Janna.

sdjaks

12-29-2009

Offensive caster Janna is CDR/AP. I like it, but it only works to the extent that half of your skills do damage so you are still a supporter even if you focus on nuking.

Benoit

12-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdjaks View Post
Offensive caster Janna is CDR/AP. I like it, but it only works to the extent that half of your skills do damage so you are still a supporter even if you focus on nuking.
AP Janna is ****.

SaulOrNothing

12-29-2009

I got 12 /1 / 13 dps... it was awesome