Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Merry Christmas from a GameStop employee. Also, free LoL stuff.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OverClawked

Recruiter

12-14-2013

Have yourself a merry little christmas.

DemonHawk

12-14-2013

Merry Christmas Chained Icarus! Any possibilities that you play Kid Icarus? haha :P

Cordelia Gallo

Recruiter

12-14-2013

Merry Christmas C:

It's the most wonderful time of the year~

GlenVeil

12-14-2013

Here, have some fun holiday music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sCabI3MdV9g

Also, I was totally in spirit when I tipped a pizza delivery guy 10 dollars on a 20 dollar order the other day. (It totally wasn't because I felt bad making him drive right after the blizzard, nope. >.&gt

Kalisz

Recruiter

12-14-2013

For the kids

Kira Onime

12-14-2013

http://gyazo.com/3da748536e7392cc926ac9eec21de281.png

I'll just be in mexico next friday tho lol.

Nept The Hero

12-14-2013

Happy holiday man
GL everyone

Guildrum

12-14-2013

Hey, wanted to say this for a while, Judy never thought it warranted its own thread. But...

We seriously have a good community here guys. Yes, we got plenty of "bad eggs/apples" in here, but so does every good community. I mean, even as we play a game where our goal is to stop our opponents badly enough that they can't keep us from destroying their base, we have fun, for the most part. I don't get his people can say that this "community is trash", I mean sure, human nature and all, but point me to a group that is 100% positive, 100% of the time, and I'll show you a book. (One of my favorites, Brave New World)

First time seeing a simple "say something nice"thread, figured this belonged here.

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Happy Hanukkah/Happy Kwanzaa/Wonderful Winter Solstice/I don't know any other holidays this month, but enjoy them, whatever they are.

Thbigchief

12-14-2013

- Whoop whoop guess what day it is. Dis guy is cool.

Captain Morgan64

Recruiter

12-14-2013

Merry Christmas Summoners! If I had a nickle for every time someone was nice in this game, I would have 10 dollars and give it to someone else. You know, keep the system running.