Merry Christmas from a GameStop employee. Also, free LoL stuff.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OverClawked

12-14-2013

Have yourself a merry little christmas.

DemonHawk

12-14-2013

Merry Christmas Chained Icarus! Any possibilities that you play Kid Icarus? haha :P

Cordelia Gallo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-14-2013

Merry Christmas C:

It's the most wonderful time of the year~

GlenVeil

12-14-2013

Here, have some fun holiday music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=sCabI3MdV9g

Also, I was totally in spirit when I tipped a pizza delivery guy 10 dollars on a 20 dollar order the other day. (It totally wasn't because I felt bad making him drive right after the blizzard, nope. >.>)

Kalisz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-14-2013

For the kids

Kira Onime

12-14-2013

http://gyazo.com/3da748536e7392cc926ac9eec21de281.png

I'll just be in mexico next friday tho lol.

Nept The Hero

12-14-2013

Happy holiday man
GL everyone

Guildrum

12-14-2013

Hey, wanted to say this for a while, Judy never thought it warranted its own thread. But...

We seriously have a good community here guys. Yes, we got plenty of "bad eggs/apples" in here, but so does every good community. I mean, even as we play a game where our goal is to stop our opponents badly enough that they can't keep us from destroying their base, we have fun, for the most part. I don't get his people can say that this "community is trash", I mean sure, human nature and all, but point me to a group that is 100% positive, 100% of the time, and I'll show you a book. (One of my favorites, Brave New World)

First time seeing a simple "say something nice"thread, figured this belonged here.

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Happy Hanukkah/Happy Kwanzaa/Wonderful Winter Solstice/I don't know any other holidays this month, but enjoy them, whatever they are.

Thbigchief

12-14-2013

- Whoop whoop guess what day it is. Dis guy is cool.

Captain Morgan64

12-14-2013

Merry Christmas Summoners! If I had a nickle for every time someone was nice in this game, I would have 10 dollars and give it to someone else. You know, keep the system running.