Merry Christmas from a GameStop employee. Also, free LoL stuff.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RhoIo

12-15-2013

Really appreciate this. You're a good person.

Merry Christmas everyone! =)

Hope someone gets something they really want with the RP.

Katsrkool

12-15-2013

Happy holidays!

And to anyone still doing finals good luck with those :P

Merry Christmas!

DaSlade

12-15-2013

Twas the nizzle before Christmizzle, when all through the hizzle Not a creature was stirring, not even a mizzle; fo shizzle. The stocking caps were worn by the homies with care, In hopes that St. Nizzle soon would be there.

The b****s and h**s were up all snug in their beds, While visions of bling sparkled on their heads; And mamma with her swag, and me in my cap, Had just settled down for a long a** nizzle, When out on the stoop some b*** came around, I sprang from my crib, to knock this fool down.

Awizzle to the window I flew like the Flash,Tore open this bulls*** and threw out the trash. The moon had her fine glow glistening on the snow Damn son, now I gotta clean this up too yo, When, what to my wondering eyes should appizzle, But a tiny sleigh, and eight tiny reindizzles,

With a little old pimp, so lively and quick, Woah wait, hold up one moment, is that St. Nick?! Faster than shots in a bar his homies they came, And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name;

“Yo, Dasher! Hey, Dancer! Damn, Prancer and Vixen! Yo, come on, Comet, Cupid , Donder and Blitzen! To the windows! to the walls! Now run b****es! Run b****es! Goddamn y’all!” But I heard him shout, fore he flew outta sizzle ,“Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-nizzle.”

Let's add some flavor.

wolfroke

12-15-2013

Name:  trundlez.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  325.8 KBThis is amazing, best summoner NA

Aneehc

12-15-2013

Happy Holidays! Zombie apocalypse will have to wait at a later date.

NGA JONES

12-15-2013

Archer is to funny

Voliboar

12-15-2013

I would be able to participate but then I never use my NA account my EUW account is Alnath Bresha though.

But happy holidays everyone, congratulations to all the winners beforehand

Whisla

12-15-2013

He merry christmas from one gamestop employee to another, hang in there friend were almost out of the darkness...

And always remember "Hi welcome top Gamestop where the games dont stop can i take your order?"

The Nig We Need

12-15-2013

I like your gold icon, it's very shiny. Make sure to polish that sexy thing before it gets tarnished

Eyrgos

12-15-2013

Happy holidays everybody

This year, I am happy for Riot seeming to act more on the side of the players, backing and uplifting the community. It seems they're really striving to give us what we want, a special shoutout to IronStylus for asking for advice on the new Diana skin while there's still time to adjust it ... that was really wonderful of him, and not required so it's even better!

Also a special thank you to you Chained Icarus for hosting this, merry Christmas