Merry Christmas from a GameStop employee. Also, free LoL stuff.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almaghest

12-14-2013

Happy Holidays, summoners. Wishing everyone a time of cheer, presents, eggnog, and toxic free games :]

Valkyriae

12-14-2013

I'm not here for the RP, but I am glad to see people being this nice on the forums.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Astrium

12-14-2013

Post to enter, eh? Cool? Yes, Cool.

Koechophe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2013

A truly strong and sound mind is the mind that can equally embrace great things and small.
Samuel Johnson

It's people like you who take the little steps in making the world better that represent what humanity should be. I hope that everyone enjoys themselves this Christmas, and finds time to do a few little things that make the world better. It doesn't have to be something earthshatteringly significant, it can just be something little and precious. When we do things to genuinely benefit others, it makes us genuinely happier people, and makes the world a genuinely nicer place. I wish to everyone a wonderful Christmas, and look forward to the little things you do making a big difference.

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2013

We need a whole Arcade Team.

Attachment 856742

Also if I were to win that would mean another limited edition skin I could buy for my friend who can't play right now, so I shamelessly enter this contest!

And OP, I just want to say thank you for posting something different. Ya know, not a this champ is OP thread or freakin' hentai -_-

ChakatSilvermane

12-14-2013

I saw this, and thought it was pretty funny.

Best Ahri Earth

12-14-2013

I love Ezreal. The Rioter not the champion.

Froths

12-14-2013

(Psst, everyone, if we make this thread explode Riot would have to feel bad and give out free RP )

Dear Santa,

I wish for more of the strange substance that Mummy and Da gave me yesterday. It left a warm, almost burning feeling in that you-know-where spot... Strange, I can't remember why they gave it to me but it felt really nice so I want more. Because it feel goods it can't be bad for me, right? So anyways, I -

Oh wait! I remember!

It was called, erm, Jeh-, Jeh- something...

Jeh,

Nuhr.

Rawh-

Sih;

Ti!

Attachment 856755

Thraximundar12

12-14-2013

Happy Holidays!

Affinity2

12-14-2013

Happy Christmahonaquanzadon