Current Target Being at top of screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MikeTyson

08-09-2009

I wish your current target was not so far at the top of the screen, taking my eyes off things to look at the numerical health/mana/buffs of the target takes away from my reaction time. I wish there was a way that i could somehow move those bars to like next to mine at the bottom of the screen. Its easier to glance there and compare with mine.

Thoughts?

Wana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2009

True, it's a little difficult to keep track of both you and your target. But honestly after playing for a while, you'll get used to it. I'd leave it as it is for now and wait until Riot develops a custom UI arrangement system.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

08-10-2009

When I first started playing I also thought the same thing. The target information is very inconspicuous and I gained very little information from having it. At the moment I feel no need to use target information at all because I know the skills and in the game pretty much by heart, but as a part of the hud, it seems pretty superfluous. May not be practical for release but being able to customize the hud more would be beneficial (move the bars around, tell it what to display what not to etc).