2v1 lane, what do you do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Belbin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2010

As noted above by others, I suggest just last hitting and zoning. I find taking teleport as a summoner spell really helps here so you can pill back early grabbing a ward or two and some boots perhaps, then jump right back and push hard. With a ward up and boots, you should be able to spot a gank and avoid it, especially if the ganker has not purchased their own boots yet.

Without teleport, just play safe and smart. And hope that your teammates don't suck.

Master Nautilus

12-24-2010

they were idiots. you had a smart plan, stick to it, but tell your lanemates first so they don't push the lane.

Wonton55

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2010

Depends on the 2v1. One time, we were against a Mordekaiser (pre-nerf) that literally stood in one spot, doing nothing but generating shield... until he hit 6, at which point he just killed us both and downed the tower with the ghost.

On the other hand, another time we were Cho and Blitz, and we killed a cocky 800+ health Gragas before minions spawned.

But yeah, generally, I try to zone, and zone hard. Generally, I'll punish the enemy for moving even a little into the EXP zone, until they're behind in levels and have to go heal while we hit their tower.

Asylumseeker

12-24-2010

Yeh your doing the right thing. You want to let the minions fight a little bit closer to your side than theirs if possible. Then you can sit nicely in the top bush and completely zone them out. Had many times when we outleveled the solo player. Although i agree so many times people just sit auto attacking...

If minions get closer to there tower you need to wipe out the minions as quickly as possible. Reason being if yours get to the tower they will be taken out quickly so the next wave fight in the middle again.

TheCasualGatsby

01-03-2013

You don't play as 2 people in a lane, thats sad.