Allow denying of feeders!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTrueHavoc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2009

If they suck they should be subjective to denies as a form of punishment then everyone will have fun. The suicidal teammates will reach the ultimate goal of dying and the other team won't get fed PLUS it'll be a good laugh to all.

And if possible denying would be a good change of pace for the higher up ranking games, adds more of a competitive hardcore dota feel that some of the decent players long for. I know you guys wanted a slower noob friendly environment but it'll be nice if this game caters to all players if possible.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2009

Wrong forum.

Xate

12-28-2009

Thats still not going to help you gain an advantage when your the team on the wrong end of a 4v5.

Synxxx

12-28-2009

This is possibly the worst gameplay suggestion I've ever read, but I can't say I wouldn't enjoy murdering all of the horrible Yi/Twitch players I seem to get stuck with.

Avloren

12-28-2009

You do realize this would just lead to the really horrible players trying to deny YOU.

"YES! My first kill!"
"Dude wtf? I'm on your team!"
"Wait, there's teams?"

A123B

01-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Senate View Post
Wrong forum.
you mean wrong section, right forum.

You guys should play a game of Dota, you'll see what the OP meant.

Demonskin

01-01-2010

What differentiates a feeder from a guy having a bad day? Some games I dont die at all and sometimes I die 7 times. You never can guess how things will turn so why bother saying "deny noobs" Idiots like you throwing the word noob around like you are gods gift to the world are what ruins this game, poor sportsmanship ruins this game. Being a jerkoff ruins this game but noobies, no they make this game because they become the power players you so seem to want to play with. As for a challenge whats better, simply over powering someone sans feeding. Or pushing out a victory even despite a huge disadvantage?

Nvm dont answer because your opinion is now null

TheTrueHavoc

01-26-2010

There's a difference if its intentional and if you have nothing intelligent to say don't say it you moron. By noob I mean idiots, that's the only correction. There is absolutely no one to kick players that absolutely ruin games.

Travice

01-26-2010

1) What's your level
2) What's your win/loss ratio
3) Get friends and stop solo queueing then.

TheTrueHavoc

01-26-2010

Yup good advice, glad to see something intelligent/ constructive. And yes I have been doing exactly that ty. And its gotten better because I've stopped solo queueing I'm about +40 wins now. It's been awhile since I read this post because I knew I'd get something useless like Demonskin. Premade is the way to go