Was this guide Any good?

Very Helpful 0 0%
it helped a little 1 50.00%
THIS GUIDE SUCKKKKS NOOOOOOB 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

[Guide] Teemo: DPS unfisnished

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Supahleetkilla

12-28-2009

When i first started to play as Teemo I had no idea how I should build him. This was made on the spot, and it was learned through a few games. This build will get you kills and you can take down turrets with ease with a few minions to take some hits.

I assume you know the skills so I will be naming them as Q,W,E,R. However I will give a brief overview of each skill.

Q:Blinding Shot; This gives damage and makes your target blind (missess attacks)
This is excelent for getting away or making sure you don't die during a fight. It does good damage, and is the second best ability Teemo has.

W:Move Fast (or something like that) Makes Teemo move faster until hit.
This move is excelent for getting back into the action after you blue pilled. Also it can help escape if you can manage to get you chaser off your tail a little. But the greatest is the ability to quickly assist a teamate through ganking.

E: Toxic Shot; Each regular attack makes the target poisoned which damages him for x seconds. This move is the most important skill because you can do damage while he is running away without even chasing him. I have gotten kill with this when i hit them to near death and they ran away. They died and went "OMGWTFBBQQQQ"

R Noxious Trap; Lays a mushroom that slows and deals splash damage
This is and effective way to turn a chase around. Also if someone is chasing you having some shrooms on your path helps make them go away.

Runes:
Increasing crit chance and crit damage are good choices. Health Runes are also very good. Any Additional damage is good as well. Avoid mana regen and mana runes.
Masteries: 21/0/9

Summoner Spells: I used teleport and heal. Other good choices would be: Flash and the Ghost thing.

Ability Build:
E,Q,E,Q,E,R,Q,E,Q,W,R,E,Q,W,W,R,W,W
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early Game:
Purchase the Boots of Speed. Lane with a support character if you can. Farm, don't push to their turret at all. Once you have enough gold blue pill and get the Berserker's Greaves. Continue to farm until you get 1850 gold (remember to last hit!) Blue Pill and get the B.F. Sword. Now you are gonna do alot of damage. The next item to get is a pickaxe. After that make the Infinity Edge. You are now uber powerful. Scare enemies early with a few toxic shots in the ass. Tip!: Try to defeat an enemy before the minions spawn. Lane with a champion that has slows/stuns and take an enemy down! Toxic shot can finish them off just in case you dont emidiatly get them.

Mid Game:
For this portion of the game you are going to build the frozen mallet. Start with Ruby Crystal then Phage. Buy the giant's belt then make the Frozen Mallet. Right now you should be pushing for towers due to your high damage output. Ganking for a teammate is very useful at this point and you should help a teammate that is in trouble.

Late Game:
I usually build the Phantom Dancer or Last Whisper at this point. The Majority of your enemy turrets should be down and you should start pressing their base. Taking turrets down will be easy with another champion to help you.

Well this is all I have and I am a noob to writing guides and such, but I hope you found some use out of this guide.

keftes

Recruiter

12-28-2009

I dont know why i even bother commenting on this "unfinished" guide (it's not a guide when you say "it's up to you" all the time). Just a tip : NEVER take heal on teemo - There's loads of better spells out there.

Supahleetkilla

12-28-2009

to be honest, im just thinking of what exactley to put as far as runes go. I dont really care for them much when playing any character

Captain Scro

12-28-2009

with dps teemo I prefer ar pen. Might not be flav of the month right now but it really helps his early game damage and farming and transitions decently into late game when you're shooting 2.5x a sec

p.s. I take heal on almost every character. Heal and spec'd exhaust have too many uses to be replaced in most instances imo...

turdburglar

12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by keftes View Post
I dont know why i even bother commenting on this "unfinished" guide (it's not a guide when you say "it's up to you" all the time). Just a tip : NEVER take heal on teemo - There's loads of better spells out there.

Yup, this is **** guide. I generally agree on not taking Heal but it does makes sense if you will be solo queuing. I often get first blood in solo mid by baiting baddies with low health then heal > blind/exhaust > profit. Can help push your **** group through a team fight at times too. But yeah, I usually prefer spec'd Ignite or Flash.

To anyone looking for complete Teemo guide, just use Friend's:
http://www.leaguecraft.com/strategie...ve+Teemo+Guide

Vermifax

12-28-2009

Boots first is not a good idea on teemo. You're better off with almost anything else. Doran's Sheild if you're going DPS Meki->fiendish if you're going ap. Heck even a vamp scepter is better than boots first. If you really want serk treads as your first item, get the dagger + hp. it will help with laning more than boots

Oh and teemo should always have teleport cause you can port to shrooms. Exhaust is good, so is cleanse. Heal is not worth it.