[Suggestion]Must-Need!!! Quest Log 4all

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clutch Kaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2010

(OLD) - Ok If you ever played "The Proving Ground:Battle Training" just for fun, and you as soon as you start playing theres like these primary quest and secondary quest that has to do with killing golem and lizard and dragon and killing all 3 turrets in 1 lane...

Same thing as well in CoD:Blk ops "The Contract system" where you buy contracts after when your done with you contracts, you get exp and cod cash...

Well this give me an idea. If you played both games, then you will get the idea too.

Picture this.... A Summoner's Contract - (Quest Log) where you can achieve different quest like this for example...

You log on, You look at the Scroll which says "Summoner's Contract" and you have 3 available quest to do today(Basically like a daily in WoW). Such as following below:

(OLD) - "Win 10 games in Summoner's Rift in 12 hours, in a normal or ranked" - Reward: 1000 IP - (If you not lvl 30), 1000 exp

"Kill 10 champions or 15 assist in a normal game or ranked" - Reward: 500 Ip , 200 exp(29 , below)

"Get 10 assist kills in a normal game or ranked" - Reward: 200 IP, 100 exp(29 , below)

ADDED MORE!!! 1/26/11

"Earn a Penta-kill during a normal game or ranked" - Reward: 1000 IP - (29 below, 1000 exp)

"Earn a Legendary spree in a normal or ranked" - Reward: 200 Ip - (29 below, 150 exp)

"Finish off a enemy champion within 3 seconds during a solo ranked game" - Reward: 300 IP

"More later on..."

(Notes: You can get new quest every 2 weeks, if you have complete or not completed at all)

(OLD) - Now you basically you get the point.... What Im trying to say is if RiotGames.Inc adds a quest system for lvl 30s and below. It would kill most boredum for players who leave or feed even ragequits and flamer. It will improve the gameplay envionment for all noobs and pro's and will help players who really wanna get the new champions that are being released and some who just wants to level to get away from the noobs at the lower lvl tier...

Anyone like the idea at all?...

Darkwolfer2002

12-23-2010

I do however I think this would be considered giving free IP away for riot which means less money spent on boosts...

Remember the game is F2P so they have to earn money and they wont do that by giving a valuable resource (be it earned or bought) away.

Clutch Kaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malfuriun View Post
I do however I think this would be considered giving free IP away for riot which means less money spent on boosts...

Remember the game is F2P so they have to earn money and they wont do that by giving a valuable resource (be it earned or bought) away.
you got a point still... but u can only do these quest per week..... how does that sound.... but the ip boost will stack with the quest....

Clutch Kaos

12-29-2010

anyone got any questions or thoughts?

plasmatorture

12-29-2010

Sounds like a great idea, but I hope this is basically how achievements are implemented (trackable in quest log)

FaithYenaOtter

12-30-2010

If something like this is implemented it should be on the harder side to accomplish..

I like the fact that I can play LoL for free, and they definitely still need to make their money so that the actual game play is still free.

either harder achievements or less IP for accomplishing them..

Or maybe some other kind of bonus...

Blackduck606

Recruiter

12-30-2010

Not sure if this is anything new or not, but if you go in C://Riot Games/League of Legends/game/DATA/CFG/defaults/GamePermanent.cfg you find the following lines inside the file:

FLOATTEXT_QuestReceived = 22,
QuestReceived_FontName = Arial
QuestReceived_Bold = 0
QuestReceived_Italic = 0
QuestReceived_FontSize = 14
QuestReceived_Color = 0 174 255
QuestReceived_Text = "%d"
QuestReceived_ShadowColor = 0 0 0
QuestReceived_OutlineSize = 1
QuestReceived_OutlineColor = 40 20 0
QuestReceived_FillPattern = None

; FLOATTEXT_QuestComplete = 23,
QuestComplete_FontName = Arial
QuestComplete_Bold = 0
QuestComplete_Italic = 0
QuestComplete_FontSize = 14
QuestComplete_Color = 0 255 90
QuestComplete_Text = "%d"
QuestComplete_ShadowColor = 0 0 0
QuestComplete_OutlineSize = 1
QuestComplete_OutlineColor = 40 20 0
QuestComplete_FillPattern = None

Again, not sure if Riot Games made it official that there are going to be quests (but not that I know of, and I don't see any posts about it in this thread) but this would seem to indicate that there will be in the future. There are a lot of other random things you can find in those files if you feel like reading through them yourselves. (and there are comments for better understanding in them too!)

Clutch Kaos

01-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithYenaOtter View Post
If something like this is implemented it should be on the harder side to accomplish..

I like the fact that I can play LoL for free, and they definitely still need to make their money so that the actual game play is still free.

either harder achievements or less IP for accomplishing them..

Or maybe some other kind of bonus...
Just saying, you right 2... but still it beats the odds of lame trolls/leavers/leechers
and also IDk how to get achievements!!!

Clutch Kaos

01-26-2011

anyways back on topics?

Anyone wanna agree to this, or say something?

zoologist

01-30-2011

I support this idea. It would make the game less repetitive and give losing teams in a hopeless game a purpose to keep playing. Idk about the pentakill quest but the 3 towers in 1 lane would work. Maybe like first Tower Kill or First Blood. And maybe this isn't the right place for this idea but maybe just more ingame gold bonuses similar to first blood. (double kill, first tower kill)